the zeroth.

*Warning*

There is mature content and talk about sensitive subjects.

Please be mindful that this is a short story, so if things seem to be moving fast, that's why.

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
***
Reading Tips:

-Read the headers
They're not just for decoration. They give information about the point in time, location and other details that aren't explicitly stated in the text. The story is not told in chronological order.

-Read into the details
A lot of info is in the minute details so feel free to over analyze in the comments.

-Consider re-reading chapters after you are presented with more information
It will help you fully digest information, especially if you're reading this before it's completed.

-Comment and interact
I love to interact with my readers and read your thoughts so please please comment!

-Read in dark mode in the Georgia font
No reason. I just feel like it fits the vibe of the story.

I'm saying all of this because events may appear to be disjointed and you might be even a little confused at some points but that's how it's supposed to be. It is meant to be like pieces of a puzzle that you're putting together as you read. There are flashbacks and flash forwards and each of these events tell you more about the characters.
Every chapter has a purpose and it will all come together, trust me. If you skim through chapters you will miss vital details and be left confused. The chapters are at max 1000 words.

I promise you that there's an answer to everything, just keep reading.

If you've read my other book, Fatal Pursuit, you know this very well. I write full experiences and I am a SLUT for attention to detail and reincoporating previously mentioned elements throughout the story.

Another thing, I do not recommend this book if you're tryna get your meat wet and dip. If you're looking for in your face smutty smut then I point again at my other book, Fatal Pursuit.

However, if you've read Fatal Pursuit already and you're here because you're thirsty for more of my writing style, I think this book will be nothing short of your expectations.