𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

The week went by quickly, and now I can finally see my best friend. She told me she wanted to spend some time with her dad before he had to leave, so that's the only reason I didn't see her.

I wasn't all that horrible, so I gave her the week.

However, I'm now bored and lonely. Yes, I enjoy reading and being by myself, but eventually, it becomes boring. Maybe I should make new friends, but I'm not interested in doing so—at least not yet.

I'm spending the weekend at Cheri's house, or rather, her dad's house, so she advised me to pack a bag. This is supposedly her father's last day before leaving tomorrow morning for his flight.

Hm. I'd better make the most of tonight by teasing, specifically. I can't risk making physical contact because doing so would break my promise with Cheri.

I snapped out of my lewd thoughts and closed my now packed bag. There was everything I needed. The only thing I needed to grab was my phone and keys.

They were on my bed, so I grabbed them and my bag and began walking out of my house. But my mother stopped me before I even got too far.

"Where do you think you're going, Leona?" She questioned with her arms crossed.

I raised my brow. If I were in the mood to argue, I would have told her it was none of her business.

"Cheri's house," I told her.

She hummed. "You never even asked me whether you could leave."

"I'm nineteen now; I don't need to ask you for shit." I spat defensively, but I quickly regretted it.

I sighed. "I don't want to fight today, mom. I'm going over to Cheri's house for the weekend so you won't see me. You and dad will have the house to yourself."

Her face frowned, which she soon fixed it. "Okay."

I nodded and unlocked my car, climbing inside of it. I quickly plugged my phone into the aux and started playing music. Then I drove out of my driveway, not wanting to be home any longer than I had to be.

The music I was playing made the time fly by, and before I knew it, I was turning into a huge driveway that was bigger than mine.

Cheri's parents' house was nothing new to me; however, now that I knew a handsome man lived here, I couldn't help but stare at it. A hot single man: Alonso.

'Am I here to see Cheri or Alonso?' I thought to myself, laughing quietly. But the answer was Cheri. I missed her too much.

I parked next to Cheri's car and got out of my car. I didn't bother to knock or ring the doorbell; I just walked right into the massive mansion. Cheri purposely left it unlocked for me.

As I walked up the steps without bothering to check my surroundings, a familiar husky voice caused me to stop and turn around.

Jeez. Why am I getting stopped so much today?

"Is it normal to walk into people's houses without knocking?" Alonso questioned with a raised eyebrow.

I looked over at him because why not?

With a cup of coffee in his hand, Alonso was leaning on one of the kitchen's built-in tables. Glasses covered his eyes, which was quite the sight.

Men who wore glasses made them appear smarter, which I always believed to be an attractive trait.

Before I could stop them, my eyes began to droop lower. He was wearing low waisted sweatpants with a beater white tee. All of his arm tattoos were visible, and let me tell you, they were hot.