"If you cooperate with us, we can see put a stop to this. You don't have to follow him, if he finds out about this, we can help you fight him," Boboiboy finished, remaining calm throughout the whole ordeal. None of Boboiboy's friends intervened, the only thing they need to do is to make Adu Du switch sides. Adu Du's mission didn't entirely give him benefits, especially when he was frightened to agree, the bribery that happened isn't probable to happen anymore. But, if he teams up with his long-time enemies, there's a possibility they'll be one step away from getting threatened again.

He knew that he was just a pawn in the King's game and he needs to break free from being one again before he'll proceed and use the elf King's warning against him. "Fine, but that's just because I don't have to worry about him breaking our deal," Adu Du grumbled in defeat, no matter how much he hated teaming up with Boboiboy, he had to do it to prevent the situation that he had always feared from happening. "Good decision Mister Boss, we were going to lose anyway if we fought them," the purple robot suddenly blurted out, earning him a glare from his boss.

"But that's just because I can't fight the Princess, hehe," Probe immediately sheepishly defended himself. Rolling his eyes, Adu Du was enough of his henchman's shallow excuses. "So you've been the ones following us this entire time?" The elemental hero questioned which made Y/n look at him in surprise. "Ever since you've arrived on this planet, yeah!" Probe cheerfully confirmed his suspicions. This question only got the rest of Boboiboy's friends in confusion.

"Entire time? You knew somebody was following us?" Ying blankly began while giving the young man an unamused expression on her face. "In my defence, I just got told about it by Y/n, okay?" Boboiboy raised his hands while shaking his head in the process. This confession was the reason everyone turned to the only Glamouran in the group with mixed emotions. "Oh, so both of you are still keeping secrets, huh? What's next? The two of you are having a secret rendezvous every night?" Gopal placed a hand on his chin while he leaned to the two in suspicion.

"Wait! No, that's not true!" Boboiboy disconfirmed immediately but that accusation was quite embarrassing to him which was the reason it brought his ears to flush red noticeably. He was waving his hands repeatedly as he tried his best to debunk their thoughts. Y/n tapped her chin while she wandered inside her mind, recalling the previous situations. Unfortunately for the young superhero, she had a different answer from him which added more embarrassment for Boboiboy.

"Frankly, we did see each other for the last few nights," the female elf nonchalantly added salt to the wound which might have been the reason for the orange-loving boy to explode out of surprise for being called out or embarrassed, no one knew either way. "Y/n!" Boboiboy snapped his head to the Lluminarian elf in humiliation, thinking how she was able to sound so natural while saying that. Y/n didn't say anything and just stared at the blushing elemental superhero with a neutral expression while Gopal and Fang were enjoying the scene too much that they almost couldn't keep in their laughter.

While the boy found that unnecessary to mention, Y/n was sticking to her word of being honest to her friends to strengthen their trust. She didn't find a reason to lie to them about that, lacking the knowledge about how odd she worded that out. Their friends were interested in the fact that the two were growing rather close. They were rather intrigued by this sudden information but they were unfortunate since it wasn't a good time for gossip.

"To move back to the topic, where's the artefact of Plantae, Adu Du?" Ying directed them back to the main concern of the situation. Adu Du glanced at the time manipulator as he felt offended by the brief question, he looked grumpier after hearing that. "Eh!? Don't blame me for that. When we arrived, the pillar was empty already!" The box-headed alien huffed before he crossed his arms in disappointment. "Yes, that's right! Mister Boss is telling the truth!" Probe instantly backed his master up withouth a single hesitation.