10.punishment?

my life never been the same after I met him. he made my life so hectic in the way interesting, and I love it. living normal life never excited one. I always seem to search unreal things as a journalist. but the thing which always come for me is him...he was always at the back of me. he was...

after the day mr.jin introduced mr.jeon...I have to work with him for the collaboration basis. anyway, it has been a week I started working in his company. due to this period I never met him inside the company, when I dig rumours of him...I only get 'oh, my god mr.jeon is so handsome' 'yea, mr.jeon studied abroad at small age..he must have lots of girls' 'hey hey, no..mr.jeon had a girlfriend. when he returned from aboard there was a article about him' 'maybe breakup' and the group of gossip girls laughed

yn mind 'its terrible here, worst than I thought...anyway, he a celeb now so, maybe he will hold good record on articles'

I checked all the article it was clean, no criminal record, no assault, no nothing..crystal clear image.it was sure a big day cuz I'm..our team going to submit the works we done this week to mr.jeon tomorrow. let's see how he's acting before everyone. I bid goodbye's to my colleagues and headed out of the company.

I see someone...its him. Ive seen this scene before, that day...when I almost droned to death. but his smile nor naughtiness never gone before me, even a single time. 'such a player'...

jk: hiee...how was your day? [he asked as he took my bag...unwillingly]

yn: mr.jeon what are you doing here?

jk: waiting for u.

no words allowed to speak...system damage, its funny thay my brain stops due to this small flirting thing. he made this too..

PRESENT:

I'm walking...walking towards him all the time, come to think of it. I was. I am.

he's handsome as always, standing there bravely to get my hand into his. never thought marriage could be this never cracking, I never thought this could change into this beautiful scene in my life. im happy. I'm happy that he always waited for me at the end of my walk, im happy he always comes around me to pull me more closer towards my goals, im happy he there for me.

fuck this....im marrying him now.

he held my hand, now im face to face...to this beloved monster. his eyes are the most innocent thing I ever seen. but they hold power for some anonymous reason. he's looking straight into my eyes..so this is what love leads you? or this is how hell opens gate for me? I cant hear a single thing around me. the priest finishes the vows. andddd the last words 'you may kiss the bride'...and he did. this could be the best love symbol I could cherish with. I came to an end after those long walks. to him..to be his.

yn: I'm yours...[I smiled purely for the first time before him]

jk: y-you what?

yn: yours...

he had that lil watery eye...and the brighter smile on the world at the moment. it was a good memory to hold for life time.

we returned home...before I could walk down from the car he lifted me in his arms.

jk: shh, you must be tried wearing this..I'll help you.

yn: help me removing it. [he stopped on his tracks...he looked at me confused, cuz this must be new for him..that I'm flirting with him, he came closer to my ears]

jk: mrs.jeon...you better get yourself together...im not a type to control.

he said as he winked at me, I gulped...this is unfair. this man here...is insane. he landed me on the bed and tried to remove my gowns zip, I didn't anything. he paused looked at me.

jk: not afraid, I would do something.. hmm? [he said as he raised his eyebrows. And a cocky smile]

this is my time to play, well let me show him how flirt I am. I went near his ears. and whispered.

yn: mr.jeon...I'm married now...and this is my first night.

jk: so, who did you married to.

yn: mr.mafia, kook? or ceo jeon?

jk: choose one.

yn: well, I want to taste all of them. [I said in the most seductive way]

he gulped. he went back...

jk: arhm..a-h-- you s-should fresh up. I removed the zip.

he was about to go. I pulled him by his hands.

yn: why don't to help me bath.

jk: omg yn, s-stop this when I say. go now.

yn: oh, then would like to dress me up...daddy?

he was about go...he stopped I smirk in satisfaction. I won today. he turned his expression is normal maybe a serious one? I think I did something wrong. maybe I should apologize.

jk: you did a crime now. will you take responsibility kitten?

h-he now n-now called me kitten. wahh I think I did something very wrong. before I run in to bathroom he pinned me against wall. a lil harshly. well I'm not into sweet thing.

jk: kitten, are you really okay? okay with what I'm gonna do with you tonight? hm?

yn: yes daddy... [my voice almost going inside, but pretty enough to hear to this horny mafia here]

he kissed me from my cheeks to neck, this feeling...the turned me around.

jk: do you really want to be mine? [his eyes were the innocent as I told...I can't control but kiss his eyes, he closed them]

yn: I do.

he opened his eyes but there's no longer kook's innocent but a monster. he put me on the bed and in minutes he removed my clothes, his eyes never left my eye...slowly he started to adore me. he did better than I imagined. thats how he his. he placed in the bed, while kissing me. he looked into my eyes while tearing my clothes apart. I'm half naked now. before I could ask for it. he showered me with his kisses. he back off to undo his shirt. finally his finely sculpt abs to my show. he's hot. I had the urge to touch his abs everytime... but not giving up this time. I did. I touched them, I understood one thing that there's no control nor restrictions tonight.

jk: you should get punishment right? am I right kitten?

the way he's making sure itself screams hotness...'yes' just air..just air is coming due to these activities. 'so you're brave...can I punish so hard. huh' just breathe, just...well I can't to answer that. I know how strong he his, I'm afraid I cant walk well after this night. 'when I ask you a question, you should answer. am I right baby?' this tone, man let me think. 'yea..' I have to respond or I will be punished. he spanked me once...twice..thrice..i got water on my eyes. extreme pleasure leads to cry? 'im sorry'... he stopped 'well, lets start the real play then'...he smirked.