1.HE'S OBSESSED

Love. what's that? how does that feels like? Is it real?

Annyeongasheyo I'm yn, all I know is working hard for future and making money, because without money there's no world revolving. I'm always tired of my surrounding.I'm just a writer and I just got a job in a coffee shop. Actually it's really fun working here, you know you should try for sure. Uh-uh I think I spoiled this too..

you put your camera down as you sigh, I like to set goals and its one of them, doing a vlog of my daylife. I thought it's gonna be easy but it's really hard.

done with that shit ,I scolded myself and got ready to do the café work, this café doesn't seem that busy as the owner...

yn/bf: Yaaaa, not even one customer
            came in??

yn: yee no one came...
       Be patient, you have just opened
       the cafe. It hasn't been a week.

She's my bestfriend Abby . Bestfriends from highschool. she's a really cool friend, I have done many friendship goals with her. She never fails to make me smile. she's the best person I know in my life . Now I smiled at her rich ass.

abby: ya, im done with this... should I
          open a designer shop or
          something???

yn : woahh, now i clearly understand 
        why your dad kicked you out.
        Come on abby, don't be like this. In
        business you need have patience
        at all cost.

As I was talking to her, I heard someone coming inside the café by the tingling sounds of the bell . As I turned I saw the familiar figure, as I know who's that. I shrug it off and started doing my works. Pretending that person is not here.

Abby: oh my! come inside, I think I opened this café for you both...

she said sarcastically and went out.  this  happens all the time, but SHE LIKES HIM.

yn: why are you here now, how long are you gonna follow me huh? I will really sue u this time.

before I could continue he came running towards me and h-hUGGEd me.

.....

I couldn't react when a handsome guy hug me like this...yeah it's jerk or is it jungkook. I pushed him away , he got hit by the counter and groaned..

jk: Is this how you welcome your boyfriend who came back from US?

yn: ohh, did I ask you to come back? or did I ask where you went? just leave before I hit u.

jk: h-hit me? I did nothing but love you

he said with his most innocent voice, he's cute,
this stranger guy has been following me for two years. I know. its crazy but even after I refused his proposal million times. he'll just say "NOT TODAY? THEN MAYBE TOMMOROW" .