3.#My First KISS

he kissed me. it was my first kiss, even though many crushes and dates had happened, i never done this shit before...I cant believe it's happening

it was soft. passioned. tender. and slow. totally it was perfect.

I cant resist him, that my lips moved without my consent.

but I felt unhappy suddenly that i could lead to nothing but disasters...I pushed him, I'm not upset at him. at this 21st century its easy for men's out there, and I'm cool about it.

jk: you kissed me back. [he whispered as he pulled me little and connecting out fore heads.]

yn: i-im out of mind for a minute. [ i was breathing heavily as i could feel my cheeks are burning]

jk: i wish you could be out of your mind only when I'm next to you.

yn: you said your anti romantic. but your not.

jk: just for you.

yn: thanks, for this wonderful evening. i think I-i should leave now.

jk: wanna leave already?

yn: why? you wanna continue what you started before.

jk: if you let me. [ we just laughed at it]

it was really a perfect date. with this beautiful stranger.

PRESENT:

i never thought that night that this stranger could be a MAFIA WHOSE MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME.

YN: is somebody's here?

the door was open, i went outside as i told this mansion is very beautiful.

as i went down the stairs, i was welcomed by a beautiful mid aged lady

as i went down the stairs, i was welcomed by a beautiful mid aged lady...she smiled at me as she started to speak.

maid: mam, do you need anything...Jungkook went outside, ah yes..i will bring you new clothes to change.[ she was about leave]

yn: wait, is this Jungkook's place. is he really a mafia?

maid: yes it is his place and he's a mafia. first freshup I'll tell you everything.