4.What can you do for me?

I was breathing heavily as I'm under him on the bed. he stopped for a moment, and looked in to my eye's...the spark we have, that never fades.

jk: will you be mine?

yn: I-I need some time.

he came near, I closed my eye's as I thought, he's going continue...but all I felt was his kiss on forehead. it remembers me the day when I felt safe in his hands for the first time.

it was a hectic day, as I joined fashion company, I used write 60 articles a day...it was sure a headache, but it was my dream to enter fashion industry. I became the top article writer for that company. I was promoted to France 'the place for love...paris'

as it's really a big deal for me, I will go there for a week attend a fashion week show. I started packing my stuff in office.

I came down after bidding goodbyes to everyone I worked for 2 months. it was an incredible journey for sure. I need to fix things at my apartment, clean up my bending works, and go to shopping for the F WEEK. I was thinking about these but got intrupt by someone...whose waving hands at me, smiling ever so beautifully. him.

yn: oh, hi. [ I said hesitantly]

jk: hi..how was your day?

he asked as he carried my stuff box from my hands. and a big yes, this our second meeting after that night. the night he k-kissed me. he started to walk as I walked beside him.

yn: were you waiting for me?

jk: uh, mmm....its cold today. [he tried to change the topic]

yn: so, how do you find me that im working here, I think I never talked about my work.

jk: um, so now you feel sus of me. don't you?

yn: who wont huh, there's a guy other night and he became close to me...I know nothing about him but I kissed him. uhh, so you thought I took easy of what happened on the other day.

I was fuming with anger, how? can you believe, he just kissed me and never came before me for two bloody months.

jk: woah woah, calm down...I don't know you could get angry. this prettily. [with his sly smile]

yn: don't dare to flirt with me, the other day I was drunk and you took advantage of me.

jk: I'm sorry, I never felt that feeling before...that feeling was so strong t-that I cant control myself..im really sorry. [ he stopped walking as he looked at me he said all these in a Marathon tone, and the last part sorry in a guilty form, he looked cute]

yn: cute. [ I realised what I just said, I walked faster without seeing him]

jk: uh, what?...now I heard it right don't I..hey stop.

yn: don't follow m-me. I will call the police.

jk: their already searching for me [he mumbled ]

yn: what? did you said something now.

jk: I just said your more cute than me.

I just rolled my eye's as I entered convenient store. I was hungry as I bought a cup noodles and triangle kimbap, and he just followed me.

 I was hungry as I bought a cup noodles and triangle kimbap, and he just followed me