chapter 7 - sleepover

TW: strong language and mentions of drugs
_______________________________

As Eddie pulled into his trailer, we both went inside to see the clock flash 2:00 AM.

"Fuck, I need to get home asap." I say.

"Don't you think it's a bit late to head home? I mean I know Henderson wouldn't like the idea of you driving out all by yourself at this time..."
He glares at me.

"He wouldn't care, Eddie."

"But your mom would. Why don't you stay the night? I can sleep on the couch." He smiles.

"Fine, I'll just go home in the morning and say I spent the night at Nancy's." I nod.

Eddie sets me up in his room, handing me a pair of shorts to wear to bed, and telling me I can get him when I need something.

Eddie heads out to his couch, as I close the door to his room. I gather all the weed on his bed and stuff it back into the bag it was in.

I take off my jeans and stand looking in the mirror for a bit, admiring the tattoo.

Just then, Eddie busts into the room.

"Jesus Eddie don't you ever knock?" I quickly jump into the shorts he gave me.

"Well the tattoo looks good...I uh just came in here to get something." He smirks before becoming nervous and grabbing a shirt off the floor.

"You know where to find me...goodnight y/n." He says to me before I nod and we both go to bed.

His bed is really comfy, and he had tons of blankets and pillows. His room was pretty dark at night but I didn't mind, I was able to fall asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning, I woke up and changed back into my jeans, leaving the pair of shorts on his dresser. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair quickly before walking out.

"Morning. There's some pancakes in the fridge if you want some." His voice echoed through the trailer.

"Why are you yelling, it's so early!" I say as I rub my eyes, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"y/n it's almost noon."

I shoot up and run to his room, getting the rest of my stuff and putting on my shoes. I walk out to see him waiting for me.

"What's the rush for?" He asks.

"Eddie I haven't been home all night and I didn't even call. I need to get home before my mom flips!" I say as I grab my keys of his counter.

"Can I come with? I kind of wanted to talk to Henderson anyway." Eddie looks down at his feet.

"Sure, let's go!" I rush myself and him out the door, to my car.

I start to drive off to my house, appearing in my driveway only minutes later.

"You know, you'll have to show me your master of puppets sometime." I say as I turn my car off.

"Of course." Eddie says, getting out with a smirk.

We walk to my front door together, me going in first while Eddie waits outside. My mom must've been out, so we were in the clear for who knows how long. Eddie steps inside and follows me down the hall.

I stop at Dustin's bedroom door, knocking like I was the FBI.

"Oh dustybunnn...you have a visitor!" I say as he angrily opens the door to see Eddie behind me.

"Where the fuck were you last night? I had to cover for you and say you were at Steve's!" Dustin shouted at me.

"Why Steve's? Should've just said Nancy, now moms gonna be on my ass about boys!" I scold him as I slap the side of his head.

"Steve Harrington? Uh, okay, well Henderson, we gotta talk about hellfire." Eddie interrupts as he steps into Dustin's room, shutting the door behind him.

I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower and washing my face before going to my room.

I quickly change and flop on my bed, playing music on my tiny radio that sat on my dresser.

As it got later, I shut off my music, and went to bed.