___________________________

On the other hand, as soon as Haseena entered the station, she received a very warm welcome from her station staff.

"How are you feeling, madam sir?" Santosh asked as the happiness was breaking out from each pour of her body after seeing Haseena alive.

"I'm much better, safeedi ki chamakar," Haseena gently tapped on Santosh's face.

"Aap ko wapis apne samne dekh kar bahut acha lag raha, madam sir," Pushpa Ji's eyes teared up, "bahut miss kiya aap ko."

Haseena hugged her without saying anything.

"Yeh aap ke liye," Cheetah forwarded a bouquet, "welcome back, madam sir!"

"Thank You, Chikne," She said, gleefully.

"There are few people waiting for you inside," Pushpa Ji pointed towards Haseena's cabin.

"Ji," Haseena placed the bouquet on the desk and walked towards her cabin where Abhimanyu and a few other officers were waiting for her, "Jai Hind!" She saluted as soon as entered.

"Jai Hind!" The others responded.

"Please, have a seat," the senior-most commanding officer gestured towards SHO's chair.

"Thank You, sir!" Haseena took her seat opposite them.

"Abhimanyu has told me all about your efforts which lead us towards Kamat and his gang," the officer made eye contact with Haseena, "and, the pen drive that your SI has given us----has all the information on their hideouts," his lips curved into a relieved smile, "we have started the crackdown," he stood up, "and, they all will be in the lock-up soon," the other two officers followed the pursuit, "Well done, Miss Mallik!" he forwarded his hand, "and, we will be looking forward to working with you again." 

"I couldn't have done it without my SI and my station staff," Haseena responded, "they have been my backbone, this entire time."

"Well, we are very glad that you have this magnificent team," the officer spoke appreciatively, "and, we will keep your team in mind." He looked at the other two officers after completing his sentence who was standing beside him and shaking their heads in agreement, "Let's move, everyone!" The senior official commanded.

"Five minutes sir," Abhimanyu requested as he saw them moving out. 

"We are waiting for you outside," One of the officers responded and they all walked out.

As soon as everyone stepped out, Abhimanyu moved around Haseena's desk and stood opposite her, "you could have called me the other night before going on an adventure with your girlfriend," he said while grinding his teeth, "if something has happened to you?" His voice carried a concern for her. 

"I didn't think we would need your help," she crossed her hand over the chest, "and, we didn't."

Abhimanyu looked closely at Haseena's posture: her elevated chin, her head held high, and her eyes were gleaming. 

"We have each other's backs—- me, and, my girlfriend," Haseena said with a smile that was reaching her eyes. 

"Yeah, I saw that," he responded as a wide grin appeared on his face, "what did you say, your girlfriend?" He nudged her shoulder, "you have never addressed her like that before," he moved a little closer, "Is something cooking?"

Haseena looked at him in slight disbelief, "Behave, officer!" She adjusted her sling, "you can not ask, personal questions from an on-duty officer," she reminded him about the boundaries. 

Bloom into YOUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें