BONUS CHAPTER I - A FORCE UNRESISTED

Start from the beginning

She obliged me, and slowed her Olympic race down to a grinding pace. This felt even better than before, but allowed me to cling on just a little longer.

One of her hands was resting on my leg, the other on my abdomen, and her head was tossed back with pleasure. The beads at the ends of her braids clicked softly, giving me a stimulus outside of her feel to focus on.

I wasn't really boob guy, but hers were fucking perfect. A handful, sitting proudly on her chest, calling my hands to cup and tease the hard nipples that topped them.

Her deep skin shone slightly, a fine layer of sweat reflecting the little light that was in the room.

And then, her face came back into view. And my heart rate kicked up another notch, driving me closer to the brink of cardiac arrest.

She was by far the most beautiful woman I had the pleasure of having sex with. Right now, her features spelled undeniable pleasure, but even in her sleep, or while pensive with thought, she was still a sight to behold.

Her eyes were intense, coffee black, and upturned, able to be expressive, yet so elusive. In this moment, they were inquisitive. Seeking to know something from me.

She had to know how sexy she was in that moment, because although she moaned it softly , she started popping her shit.

"Talk to me Papí. Tell me how this pussy got you feelin'?." I wish I could have, but the use of adjectives temporarily escaped me.

With both hands on my chest now, she was putting her all into riding me. Closed eyes invited focus, and a slightly agape mouth let melodic moans trickle out. Sensuality poured from her curves and the evidence of her arousal was present in copious amounts, making things look and sound slick and creamy.

I could only mirror her expression and sounds, too submerged in the snug warmth with which she enclosed me. Vanessa was the perfect fit for me. So wet, so tight, so velvety; she was peerless.

Just when I thought she couldn't grip me tighter, she did, causing my eyes to snap open. My hand rained down a few hefty smacks on her ass, almost reflexively.

"Shit, V! Chill!" The utterance sounded like it came from a throat that was being strangled. I gritted my teeth hard, trying to hold off the feeling, but she wasn't having it. Her hips swirled with increasing urgency while coaxed what she wanted from me.

"You heard me. Tell me how this pussy's making you feel, Angelo"

This woman was trying to kill me.

"Fuck! So fucking good V. Your pussy too fuckin' good, babe." It was the truth. And it took everything in me to vocalise those thoughts.

The praise made its way to her ears and added more potency to the pleasure building up inside her. Her movements were becoming shorter and less polished. Where she had been propped up on her tip toes, bouncing up and down with impeccable rhythm, she was now her knees, rolling her hips to stimulate her clit on every downstroke.

Having been able to somewhat gathered my wits, I started taking to talk back to her, encouraging her to reach her peak.

"You wettin' that dick up, babe. Ridin' me like you want me to bust in that pussy." It was like I had put a battery in her back. She reached back and started gently grabbed hold of my balls, rolling them in her fingers to sabotage my stamina.

"That's what I want, Angelo! You like how I'm slutting you out, daddy?" Woah. She wasn't playing fair at this point. I could do nothing but groan.

"I love how you feel inside me, I'm about to cum!" I wasn't expecting her to some back at me like that. Refusing to be outdone, I continued.

"Look at yo' sexy ass, working hard for that nut. You gon' cum all on this dick?"