"Take my hand, we'll be apparating and I'm warning you, it isn't a pleasant experience" She warned with a soft tone, somewhat reassuring him, though he's heard from Sirius how that type of travel could cause people to throw up.

"Alright, I'm prepared" He sighed and took her hand, she let out a giggle and before he knew it, he was snapped away. It felt as if he was being squeezed through a thin tube, his insides were twisting and being pulled back and forth. When their feet landed on the ground, he hunched over as he breathed through intense nausea, his stomach rolling uncontrollably.

"Fuck, that's disgusting" He groaned but his head snapped up when he heard her giggles. He gave her a half-hearted glare, to which she simply burst into laughter, and, of course, it ended up setting off laughter of his own. As they calmed down, he took the opportunity to glance around the area they landed.

"A forest?"

"Forest of dean, one of the places we camped whilst on the run" She responded with a small frown, her eyes showed the pain of what she had experienced and it just showed him how strong his imprint truly is.

"It must have been difficult" He sighed as he looked down at his love, taking her in his arms which she was truly grateful for. His heartbeat was steady and it calmed her almost instantly. She pulled away slightly but remained in his arms.

"I thought it would be nice if we camped out for the night. I used to always go camping with my parents as I child and despite the circumstances, I was in the last time I camped out, I still enjoy it. I wanted to bring you with me the next time I built up the courage to go again" Sam was in awe, she opened up to him and though he heard the stories of what she went through, he had never had a personal conversation about her past. He felt honoured that she wanted to experience this with him. He pulled her against him once again, his arms wrapped around her in a loving embrace.

"Thank you. I know this must be difficult for you but I'm extremely thankful that you wanted to do this, with me of all people. He chuckled, making her giggle and snuggle into his chest further.

"Of course, who else would I do this with? I hope you'll be amazed, you'll see what else magic can do" She winked playfully and backed away with a mischievous smile. He let out a chuckle and rushed towards her, making her scream slightly before laughing and running away, Sam following close behind.

It wasn't long until they stopped at a large opening, trees surrounding the area with a large cliff just off to the side. It overlooked the large ocean, the cold breeze flowing through their air and pricking at their skin, though neither found the cold to be an issue due to their bodies adjusting to all sorts of temperatures. Hermione pulled out the shrunken tent and laid it on the ground, with a wave of her wand, it expanded into the correct size.

"I must admit, I haven't a clue how to put a tent up" Sam admitted as he looked down at the bag which held the tent inside.

"I have magic, remember?" Hermione giggled and with a wave of her hand, the tent began to remove itself from its packaging and build itself. Sam watched in awe and fascination, though he grew slightly nervous at how small the tent truly is.

"Uh, sweetheart? How are we both going to fit?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, his biceps bulging as he did so. Hermione watched the action with a dazed look, causing Sam to raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"You're drooling" He teased, snapping her out of her daze. Her cheeks grew pink in embarrassment as she glared at the wolf, though there wasn't much heat behind her eyes. However, a smirk formed on her face, making him gulp nervously.

"My Alpha, you're mine to drool over" She purred as she walked around him, her long nail dragging across his chest and the back of his shoulders as she did so. He shivered at the action, his eyes darkening as he felt the lust grow even more intensely. In one quick motion, his hands were on her wrists and she was pulled flat against his chest.