"I spoke with Zeke in Liberio, brother to brother." Eren continued. "Zeke knows more about Titans than even Marley does."

He then stared right at Armin and said, "Armin, aren't you still visiting Annie? Do you think that's your own free will?"

"Wh-What?" Armin asked as his eyes widened.

"If memories are what shape people, a part of you is Bertolt now."

As Eren spoke Armin's look of confusion shifted to that of shock.

"Within you is an enemy with feelings for another enemy." Eren continued. "Armin... Bertolt has got into your head."

Armin let out strangled, almost chocking noises, unable to respond to what Eren had just said.

Mikasa cast a worried look to Armin before she turned back to Eren, her own expression now frustrated and angry.

"Eren, what are...?" she started to shout but Eren cut her off.

"You, too, Mikasa." He said, taking that same hostile tone and look with her.

"Huh?" She recoiled lightly in surprise.

"I finally know why you care so much about me."

Mikasa's eye's widened and her mouth was wide open. Then Eren continued.

"The Ackermanns were intentionally designed to protect Eldia's King." Eren continued. "Back then, faced with a life-or-death situation, you heard my order: 'Fight'" Eren continued again. "In that moment, your Ackerman instincts awoke from within you."

Her vision seemed to become shaky while she looked down while Eren continued.

"By mistake, you thought I was the host you had to protect."

"N-No." Mikasa said in a voice almost like a gasp.

"No? No, what?"

She looked terrified, her eyes quivering. "It wasn't... a mistake." She let out in meek voice. She continued. "Its because it was you, Eren! I became strong because of you!"

Her tone was desperate and panicked, she looked genuinely terrified. But, Eren did not react to her rising panic.

"Ackermanns with awakened powers apparently get sudden headaches. It happens when their old self resists being forced to protect their host." Eren stated.

Mikasa was looking at Eren with wide eyes. Memories of that day flashed in her mind too.

"Sound familiar?" Eren asked her.

She looked down again as she began to shake. "No"

"I'm saying..." Eren began again.

"No, I..." her terror only seemed to grow.

"Your family was made to forget who they are and live only to protect." Eren continued. "In other words, slaves."

"Stop it! Eren!" Armin shouted ay Eren.

"Do you know who I hate more than anyone? People who aren't free. They are not more than cattle."

"Eren!" Armin again shouted.

"Just seeing you has always pissed me off so much, and now I finally know why." Eren continued with narrowed eyes.

Mikasa let out slight whimpering noises, looking down.

"I can't stand the sight of a slave who obeys orders without question." Eren said, narrowing his eyes towards Mikasa. Then he spoke up.

"Ever since I was little...... Mikasa, I've hated you."