The Boys from Eunjang High

Hello everyone! This is a fanfic that I've had in my head for sometime now. It's for the Webtoon, "Weak Hero", written by SEOPASS and drawn by RAZEN! If you hadn't heard of it before, but you like action/fighting/martial arts based media then I definitely recommend it to you! It's so good and like,,,I can literally write a whole essay on why it is. Instead of that tho, I'll just make an xReader fanfic for it instead lol. This fic was also partially based on a underrated manga I ended up really liking called "Hanakaku: The Last Girl Standing" that I also recommend you read~

Now, before we get into this story, I have to give ya'll some of the CWs for it!

This fanfic and the webtoon itself features many potentially distressing things like bullying, cussing, violence, injuries, abuse, and mentions of sui**de. If you feel like these subjects may trigger or upset you, then I kindly suggest that you don't read this story! I'll also make sure to mention the specific CWs for each chapter.

If you would still like to continue with this in mind, then by all means read away! I hope you guys can enjoy it~💜

.·:*¨❀✘❀•°𝕎𝔹°•❀✘❀¨*:·.

Chapter 1: The Boys From Eunjang High

.·:*¨❀✘❀•°𝕎𝔹°•❀✘❀¨*:·.

"Yoohoo! (F/n)~!"

'Oh, shoot.' I flinched to a stop, having expected the call but hoping in vain that it wouldn't come. It's been a week since school's started and I was doing well at keeping a low profile. Unfortunately, one certain student here was trying to put a wrench in my plans for solitude.

I glanced over my shoulder at the student in question, noting her honey blond hair glinting in the afternoon sunlight coming through the window. Yep, just as I feared. Olivia Sung was grinning at me with that mega-watt smile of her's. The infectious sight of it made me want to smile as well, but my anxiety at the moment was hampering the effect, especially when Olivia tried to wave me over.

"Hey!! We were planning to go to this super kyute café downtown! Wanna come with?"

A familiar war of emotions swelled up in my chest. Happiness at the thought of hanging out with someone, but nervousness as well.

I glanced over at Olivia's two friends who were sitting beside her. Charlotte Moon was giving me a calculating grey stare, a complete contrast from Olivia's friendly green one. Riley Shin wasn't looking at me at all, instead giving a Rubik's Cube more attention than she did to all her classes combined.

"U...U-Um, sorry Olivia but I have...something important to do right now." I gripped the strap of my bag, knowing that I actually had two somethings to do, but felt the clarification wasn't needed. "Maybe some other time?"

I felt a pang of guilt when I saw the disappointed look drooping on Olivia's face. Oh god, it was like ignoring a puppy in an adoption window! No matter how many times I've seen it, I still couldn't get used to it. A small part of me wished Olivia would stop trying just so we could avoid this, but a more selfish and lonely part of me hoped that day wouldn't come. For now though, I'd have to decline.

"Aw, really? Again?" She crossed her arms with a pout, and I returned it a sheepish smile.

"Yeah...b...b-but thank you for asking! So uh, see you guys tomorrow!" I gave them each a polite nod and rushed out of the classroom before I embarrassed myself anymore.

.·:*¨❀✘❀•°𝕎𝔹°•❀✘❀¨*:·.

After the odd girl had gone (coughrunawaycough), Olivia slumped over her desk with a morose whine. Charlotte just gave her an all-knowing look that could only have been perfected from years of constantly using it.