10.

🄳🄰🅃🄴

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :-

"Jungkook he's my fiancè, I'll be get going now ok take care of yourself and don't skip meals"

She went out in a hurry leaving Jungkook heartbroken by her statement. Jimin saw all this and went over Jungkook, who was already pouring tears out of his eyes.

"Hyung, my love story ended before starting"

With that, he broke into tears and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Hyung, I was gonna propose to her on valentine just after two to three months but what did Taehyung hyung do?"

Jungkook sobbed in Jimin's arms. Jimin pitied him and patted his back.

__

"LILIII"

Y/n shouted, making all the people present in the restaurant look at her weirdly.

But she didn't care about them as she was meeting her best friend after a whole week.

She hugged Lisa like a koala making her chuckle in return.

She detached herself from Lisa and sat on the vacant table beside them which Lisa already booked.

They settled and Lisa spoke up,

"Soo bitch what's going on in life?"

"Nothing special. Just working like a real dog under my so called CEO"

"Yeah about that CEO what happened? Is he treating you the right way or not?"

"Mhm Mr. Jeon Jungkook is treating me the right way"

"That's right Istg if he hasn't treated you the right way.. I would break his bones"

"Kk my possessive bestiee stop it. Anyways I've a good news to share with"
__

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :

"Uh"

A tiresome groan left my mouth as I rested my back on the leather chair. I looked over the completed pile of files in front of me.

A satisfactory smile came across my lips. As I was about to stand up. My phone buzzed silently as I picked it up.

*buzz*

Taehyung : Hello.

The person on the other side didn't speak as I greeted him. I tried to speak twice to thrice but shivered when a cold whisper was heard,

Unknown : bro you've a very hot fiancee'. I wonder will she be good in bed too..?

Taehyung : Listen whoever the fuck are you.. Don't you dare speak a word against my fiancee'. You're talking to a rich business man so think before you speak or I can ruin you in seconds.

Unknown : Omo I'm scared. Stay away from her.

With that the call declined, without giving me a further chance to speak.