😎The Real Rebel 😎

Start from the beginning

Kirti is not in her in law's house and nor in RR mansion.. Where is she?

Here Farhad reaches his house with amruta and see deshmukh family members are already present.

Farhad is more in tension now..

Abbu...

Ahmad :-aa farhad Aur dekho farhad ki ammi amruta ko lekar aaya hai sath me...

Farhad :- Abbu aap kya bat kehna chahte ho ki Anna ko muje ese bhejna pada wo bhi amruta ko lekar..
Kya bat hai? Bataie?

Ahmad Khan stiff for a second but Farhad's ammi Ruksana hold his shoulder and sqeeze it... That give him relif and he tell farhad to seat beside him.

Ahmad Khan :- bete tumhe maloom to hoga hi ki hamari do aulad hai ek Sabina aur tum farhad... Tum jab college ki padhai karne k bad raghav k Sath business sikhne gaya huwa tha Bangalore about diamonds how to make jewelries desining perfect and given shape to diamond to mould in that look.

Sabina ka nikah tai karne vale the hum tere Mamu k ladke k sath usi waqt ek din ek jallad Hamre zindgi mei aaya usse mere hunar ko kharidna chahata tha meine Inkar kar diya to Usne uss ki paiso ki taqat ko ajmaya... Phir bhi meine apne usul ko becha nahi par...

Farhad:-  par kya Abbu?

The old man start crying loudly....

Uski nazar tumhari behen par pdi aur uss kafir n usse uthva liya...

Phir use bechne ki dhamki di...

Mene apne beti ko bachane k liye apne ghutne tek diye...

Par wo zaleem insan n teri behen ka rape kiya... Uss bachhi ki halat pe kisne taras nahi khaya farhad wo aur koi nahi Krishna rao... Uska beta. ...Mox rao... Uska jamai... Rajiv pillai... Aur uske body guards sab n milkar ye pap kiya....

Meri bachhi ye sab seh nahi payi aur teri behen n wahi dam tod diya farhad....

Uske bad unhone tumhe Mar dene ki dhamki di aur mere pass jo diamonds the wo le gaya, hamari property leli hume raste pe le aaya...

Aaj teri mehnat Aur Raghav bete ki wajah se hamare pass jo kuch bhi hai wo Allah ki blessings hai...

Farhad crying miserably put his head on his Abbu's lap and crying for long time after that he up with full rage and anger oozing eyes and take an oth to destroy Krishna rao and before that gives him immense pain that his body could feel the fear and begging for death...

Amruta hold his hand and squeezes asure him that she is with him.

Farhad's ammi Ruksana speak again as...

Beta this not only happens with our daughter but your Abbu save another two daughters at that time...

Manshi di is going for more study purposes maharastra... Mumbai... And amruta is only at the age of school going.

There once by coincidence I met mandar deshmukh, yes he is one of the employee of Krishna rao and he is with vedant comes there.

He takes drugs briefcase and about to walk off Krishna rao offer him that if he wants more money than you send your cousin sister that younger one amruta to me... Listening this first mandar fight with them and what they said to him after sometimes he is ready to sell Amruta deshmukh to Krishna rao.

Listening this amruta move back in shock and about to fall down his baba Milind deshmukh held her  closer to his heart and hug her tightly same happen with Sharda Aai and Sulochana kaku's condition they are really really shocked and they with thud sounds sit on ground and crying loudly... More shocked person is Vijay deshmukh he never thought in his dream that his blood doing this kind of sin and sell her own sister.. For money. He fell down and now he is feel more guilty and suffocating listen his son's sin.