😎The Real Rebel 😎

Start from the beginning

According to Krishna rao's men pallavi stay in Kolhapur with her children and Raghav alone come Hydrabad after that property issue solve.

Raghav call farhad and told him urgently he needs him at home at no time.

Farhad end the call and go to RR mansion from JJ office.

He and Raghav make plan that in eye of Krishna Rao we all have to divide and go different directions so that he first attack on me and may be same time on you all.

Farhad :- Anna me Vijayawada jata hoo or hamare Sare network ko activate rehne ko bolta hoo after connect with them and inn sab me 3-4days nikal jayenge...

Raghav :-farhad tu thik bol raha hai par tuje Pehle Abbu se milna hai wo tumse kuch bat Karna chahte hai... Aur tumhe abhi Jana chahiye... Yad rakhna amruta ko Sath le kar Jana. Kyuki tere ko Uski jaroorat pad sakti hai...

Farhad :- kya bat hai Anna? Abbu jo kehna chahte hai wo apko Pehle se maloom hai esa kyu lag raha hai Aur aap wo kehna nahi chahate ya batana nahi chahte... Abu kya Aur kiske bare me batana chahate hai wo bata dijiye sirf...?
Amruta kyu sath me?

Usse bhi kuch related hai kya?

Raghav :- farhad jyada questions mat puch.. Sabka answer mil jayega okay...

Vijayawada pahoch kar call Karna muje aur mene jo kaha wo kam start Kar dena.

Farhad goes home with confusion state.

Raghv in his mind think that...

Hey vyankteshwara.. Farhad ko sach sehne ka sakti de aur hum sab ko uss kamine Krishna rao ka punishment de sake aur uske Sare karmo ka hishab yahich ho....aur wo amruta ko bhi Abbu hi bataye uske bhai ki giri hui harkate...

Raghav call kaka and told him that they are please go to farhad's house it's an emergency.

After Raghav's call all deshmukh family members went to farhad's house.

After that Raghav calls kirti and told his plan against Krishna rao and kirti tell him to make backup plan also and they discussed new plan in house as kirti and Yuvaraj both are come to home after work  .

Amma makes special Hyadrabadi dishes and Andra thali for Yuvaraj and kirti.

They discussed all the backup plan which is mute for now... After that both asking for twins and Pari as without them whole house like silent.

Amma also miss them.

Raghav's eyes move everywhere in the house and he notice that there are two or three staff members are suspecting. Raghav and kirti call them and ask their name and I'd and take phone from them and put gun on thier foreheads and ask about thier actual reason for spying. They three are frightening seeing the Raghavrao's red blood shot eyes and raged voice they bend down on thier knee and crying and ready to confess all the things .

They confess that they implants CCTV cameras in whole mansion and Krishna rao's another men implants bomb surrounds the mansion.

They also gives all the information every second to Krishna rao and also kidnapping planning of Jaya rao.

After listening this Raghav get angry but kirti think wisely and tell Raghav that if we give them money and told them that what we said that information given to Krishna rao's man.

Raghav is agreeing with kirti.

After that both bro sis tie up them in one room and with the help of thier team they diffuse the bombs.. Surrounded by the mansion.

Kriti takes Jaya Amma with her but she refuses and she is stay with Raghav only.

After that kirti and Yuvaraj goes outskirts of town for Krishna rao's more criminal records.. Kirti back but yuvraj stay and travel one village to another and get the information about thier enemies Krishna rao.