I took a picture of it and posted it on my private Twitter account.

4shipr1v: You're still my stellar universe.

After a while it got cold so I decided to head back to my room. I entered the house and locked the door when I noticed Magui in the kitchen. She was getting a glass of water.

"Hi." She gave me a soft smile but I couldn't smile back at her.

Seeing her this close wearing her comfort clothes and not her CEO outfit, I saw my solace. My comfort and consolation, my every day. 

Kung pwede lang, gusto kong kalimutan lahat ng nalaman ko. Gusto ko siyang yakapin at sabihin sa kaniya na mahal na mahal ko pa rin siya.

If only it was that simple.

I placed my glass on the sink before I faced her, "you're not welcome here."

I turned my back on her and slowly went upstairs. I looked at her from above, she was frozen in place. I think she started crying but I couldn't care less. She finished her glass, washed it together with mine, and she slowly walked towards her room.

My brows furrowed when I saw her walk. Why was she limping? Did something happen to her?

-- MAGUI --

"You're getting better!" Stella greeted me.

She and Cleo woke up extra early to help me with my exercises. I needed this to get my strength. When I woke up from a deep sleep, it was so hard to move my body. My legs were numb and walking was really a challenge.

"Onti na lang, Magui. Babalik ka na rin sa dati." Cleo cheered for me as I started walking alone.

It's been difficult to move around lately. Cleo always makes sure that Riley is attentive to me. I couldn't even go to the bathroom alone. Baka daw kasi bumagsak at mabagok ako. It's not obvious that Cleo is a bit OA, 'no?

"Everything will only go back to the way it was if I have Solace back," I told them both.

"And I will never get tired telling you that you can only get Solace back once you've fixed yourself." Cleo reminded me again.

I'm really thankful for her. She's been so patient with me even though I keep on telling her that I want to go home already in Canada.

After my morning exercise, I took a short rest. Stella then accompanied me to the bathroom. I showered alone and wore my clothes myself. Cleo insisted that Stella help me with all of these but she's not my caretaker. Besides, I can already manage myself. I'm getting better now.

"Let's eat breakfast." Stella fetched me from my room.

"Are the other girls there?" I asked nervously.

"Yes. We always eat breakfast together."

I didn't want to leave my room but Cleo will be mad if I skipped a meal again. Stella held my hand and patiently lead me to the dining table. I can see Savannah and Malia's cold stare at me. On the other hand, Gia was pretending that I wasn't around.

I sat down at the other side of the table. Stella said it was the vacant chair so I could sit there. She handed me a plate before placing rice on it.

"Busog pa pala ako." Savannah dropped her utensils and stood up from her chair.

"Mahal!" Jenna tried to change Savannah's mind but the latter was still mad at her.

Savannah rolled her eyes and went to the living room.