At the bar, I tell the bartender what I want, then sit on a stool as I wait.

I hear a woman next to me order an old fashioned, and I look up to see a very familiar blonde woman.

"Dr. Robbins?"

She turns to look at me before smiling wide with recognition. "Y/N, hey! How are you? How's Syd?"

"I'm good. Syd's doing great, actually. It's crazy seeing you here. Are you here with anyone?"

"Um, no. No, I'm not," she answers with a smile.

"Oh my god, you have to come sit with us. At least for a few minutes," I say as bartender hands us our respective drinks.

She hesitates, but ultimately agrees. "Yeah, okay. Why not?"

"Yes! But fair warning, Lizzie's already tipsy."

"Oh, this'll be fun."

When Arizona and I get to the table, we receive mixed reactions. Scarlett looks confused for a second before realizing who is with me. Lizzie just looks happy to be there. Flo, however...well I can't really tell what she's thinking. She smiles and greets us, but it's not sincere. I take my place next to Flo and Arizona sits across from us, next to Lizzie.

As the hours float by and our brains get foggier with the alcohol, it feels like everything begins moving faster. Arizona seems to be Lizzie's new best friend—both of them are seriously intoxicated and laughing at God knows what. Scarlett is flirting more and more with each passing second. And Florence keeps tossing back drinks, her hand never leaving my knee. She isn't saying much but I know what she's thinking. She doesn't like this—Scar's flirting, Arizona's presence, all of it.

"C'mon, let's dance," Lizzie slurs, grabbing Arizona's hand and dragging her to the dance floor.

"You coming?" I ask Flo. She shakes her head no and says she's alright, so Scarlett grabs my hand and we follow the other two girls.

At some point, I end up sandwiched between Scarlett and Arizona. Scarlett's hands are running down my sides from behind while Arizona is grinding on my front. I go along with it, laughing as Lizzie pretends to throw money at us. I meet Flo's cold eyes from across the room and toss her a wink.

"Holy shit, there's a stripper pole. Y/N, get your ass up there right now," Lizzie yells. I can't tell if she's joking or not, but pretty soon I'm being pulled toward the small stage, so I guess she was pretty serious.

Throwing back a quick shot of clear liquid courage, I step onto the stage. No one is paying attention except for our group of girls. A slowed version of "Earned It" with heavy reverb starts playing and I walk around the pole, mentally preparing myself for what I'm about to do. I might regret this in the morning but right now there's enough alcohol flowing through my veins to blind me from any kind of sanity.

I grab the pole with one hand and swing my hips toward it, sliding down it and back up again. I wrap one leg around the pole and swing my body around the cold metal, smiling when Lizzie whoops. Holding onto the pole with just my legs, I run my hands down my chest and lean backwards, arching my back. I grab the pole with one hand and pull down the strap of my dress with the other.

Still in the air, I slowly move my hips against the pole, earning a low whistle from Scarlett. I drop my feet to the ground and my high heels make a small thump, then I drop it down and arch my back. I meet Arizona's eyes and wink as she swallows thickly.

I slowly saunter off the stage and lean over Arizona, placing my hands on her chair on either side of her head. I stare into her eyes as hers glide down my body, her hands moving toward my hips.

"Uh uh, no touching," I gravel. Her hands drop back down and I straddle her waist. I pull down my other dress strap. My hips begin moving more and more as I simultaneously run one hand down my body and the other hand down Arizona's. I grind down hard once—enough to make her gasp—then I turn around so my back is to her front. I grind my ass hard into her lap and she moans in my ear.

"Alright that's enough," Flo says from behind us. I don't even know when she came over.

"Oh come on, Flo, it's just a bit of fun," I whine, stopping my movements on Arizona's lap.

"Come with me now, Y/N," she says. She's clearly pissed so I stand up. She grabs my hand and drags me across the club, shoving me into a bathroom and locking the door.

"What the fuck was that, Y/N?" she yells.

"They wanted to see me do my thing, so I did my thing," I say as if it's obvious.

"Oh, okay, so you just flirt with Scarlett all night, then practically fuck the woman you know has the hots for you. Is that it? No big deal huh? Just a bit of fun? I am your girlfriend, and if that's how you think a relationship works, fuck you!"

"You know what, Florence, I have tried to communicate but you will not listen to me! All I wanted was to have a little bit of fun for one night. And yeah I got carried away. But maybe that wouldn't have happened if you would just fuck me already!" I yell back.

Suddenly she shoves me backwards into the door, pushing her lips against mine. She grips my waist tightly and I run my fingers in her hair, trying desperately to pull her closer. Her tongue invades my mouth and I moan. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist, pushing my pulsating center against her stomach. She carries me over to the sink and puts me on the edge of the counter, fondling my breast with one hand as the other ventures between my legs, shoving my thong aside and teasing the outside of my entrance.

"Fuck, Flo, please," I whimper.

"You sure? Wouldn't you rather have Arizona in here?"

"No, Flo, please, I love you. I only want you, baby, please."

She crushes her lips back into mine while plunging two fingers into me, her thumb lightly circling my clit. She continues her motions while pulling my dress down and brining her lips to my nipple, sucking and swirling her tongue around the hard peak. Her fingers continuously rub against my G-spot and within a couple of minutes, my mouth drops open in silent screams and my legs twitch around Flo's waist.

I pant heavily as she pulls out her fingers, sucking off the remnants of my orgasm before kissing me, allowing me to taste myself on her tongue.

"I love you so much, Flo," I whisper. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I should've just talked to you."

"It's okay, love. Just, please, remember that I love you and we're in a relationship. If we're gonna work, then we need to communicate."

"I know. I wanna spend forever with you, Flo."

"Are you guys fucking in there?" Lizzie yells through the door. "Because margaritas just went 2 for $4 so hurry up!"