𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.●

Start from the beginning

Anakin pushed me until I laid on my back, the cold surface making me arch my back. It was definitely not fair that while I was completely nude, he was still relatively covered: his pants crumpled up on his thighs and shirt on his shoulders. But he definitely made it worth it when he lowered himself to play with my breasts.

His tongue came out and licked overall my boob, giving kitten licks all around the nipple; teasing. My hand went to push his head against my chest, my fingers entwined on his curls. Showing mercy to my squirming figure, Anakin opened his mouth and took in the whole thing, sucking excitedly as his tongue flicked on the peak from time to time. A cry flew out of me when his other hand climbed from the table to my other breast and carefully massaged it, pinching them whenever he would trust especially harder. Wanting to see, I pushed myself up with my elbows.

Anakin looked up without separating himself from me, a cheeky grin appearing the second he took a pause to give open-mouthed kisses. Hugging me by putting his hands on my back, he closed up his lips around my nipple and sucked more intensely, obligating me to support myself on the panel. The sweat in my hands and my shaking made me slip numerous times, making Anakin responsible for holding me. I tried, the Force knew I tried, to stop squealing but I couldn't.

—Baby, you're gonna get us caught. I need you to be quiet. —Anakin whispered as he ravished himself with my tits, groping my thighs. Because of the intensity of the pleasure pulses, I wasn't able to maintain them close around him, inevitably splitting them open.

—I'm sorry. —I whined, intoxicated by the thick sex atmosphere. —It feels amazing! Oh, Anakin! —I yelled when he rotated his hips, hitting the exact spot to send shivers right through my spine. My body collapsed into the panel, my head pushed back, adjusting at the girth of his dick.

Anakin's hand abandoned my chest and before I could demand for him to put it back, his digits assaulted my mouth, pushing them past my lips. —Did I stutter? Do as you're told.

Out of habit and well-aware of his intentions, I enveloped my lips around his fingers and sucked them. It was very effective at quieting my noises. From my point of view, Anakin's glazed body moved frenetically, granting me a smile each time I would let a strangled moan out or roll my eyes. I grabbed his wrist with one hand and made him push his fingers deeper; everything while I was staring right back at him.

—Such a needy little thing, aren't you? —He moaned, jaw clenched. —Who's making you feel so good, baby? —My eyebrows made a gesture like asking permission to him to talk, to which he nodded.

Fuck- Lord Vader. —I cried, a string of drool coming out of my lips to Anakin's fingers. He got excited that I used his title (something we've been trying for some time), so he manhandled me into sitting correctly on the table and put my legs above his forearms. —Darth Vader's big cock is fucking me so good. —I trembled, as goosebumps surged all over my body.

—That's right, baby. I'm the one fucking this tight, dripping pussy. —Anakin's breath hitching. He slammed his hips kind of harshly, like stating a point. Anakin used his wet hand and slid it between us, placing the fingertips right on top of my clit. —You've been so good for me today, you deserve to cum, don't you?

I nodded vigorously, bucking my hips to meet his pace. Anakin chuckled and began to rub the throbbing nub with his middle finger. He pushed in with fervor, shaking the whole structure underneath us and wiggling my body. Whimpering like a maniac, I supported myself by grabbing the edges of the panel, accidentally pushing down some levers.

—Then cum for me, pretty girl. —He growled when he felt my walls pulsating around him, clutching his dick. I totally blushed at the new nickname.

My right hand seeked his neck in a rush and I pulled him to kiss me, my lips aching for him. He leaned down and softly gripped my cheeks, our mouth tangling in a sweet battle, taking our time to savor and suck the other one's tongue. Putting my arms around his neck when he picked up the beat, Anakin rocked his hips a few more times until we both climaxed together; his cum shooting up inside me.