What a Fine Morning~

(Written by @syniacs on Twitter! Go check them out!)

Feeling oh so.... Soft. Waking up to Sun in the morning, warmth enveloping your body as thin stripes of sunlight paint yours and his legs. You're practically entangled in each other, soft breaths and heartbeats intermingled as the light floods your shared room. 

You can feel slight shifting behind you, stifled whines and groans ushering from your just barely conscious jester. His hips met yours in ceremony grand, helplessly bucking into the soft fabric of your nightwear. 

Through the depths of your tiredness, you felt his strong hands tug at your pants, fumbling with the waistband as he finally slipped it off of you. And then, you were met with inexplicably sweet pleasure. 

His cock easily slipped into your cunt, lazily wriggling about your folds as his hips thrust lazily into yours. His breaths slowly turned ragged against the back of your neck, hands encircling your waist to pull you closer to him- and further into his cock. 

You felt so undeniably full, the pleasure coursing through you seeming muddled due to the exhaustion of sleep. But you simply relaxed in his arms- accepting every whine, every thrust as you sank into unconsciousness once again. Just barely asleep, you felt his efforts pick up the pace. 

Now recklessly bucking into your heat as he murmured your name in hoarse worship. His cock hit everything just right, your body trembling against his as it fought to maintain its rest. Through symphonic pants and moans, Sun's thrusts began to turn sloppy as his release neared closer. 

And finally, you felt full. Just as the brink of sleep fell, Sun came undone inside of you- calling out your name in strings of moans and gasps. 

You could feel just how much he'd pumped into you, and your body relaxed with a pleased sigh as it dripped down your thighs. You felt him purr against your neck, refusing to pull out in an effort to keep his cum inside of you for as long as possible- nuzzling into your skin.

What a fine morning, huh?