Mommy Sun

(Not my story!! Written by @Skytress1 on Twitter!)

Tags: Sun has b00bs, milking, gender - neutral reader

Sun whined, rubbing his sore breasts. The daycare finally closed and they were killing him. 

"Ugh, why did they even give us these upgrades? They're such a pain." He whines to himself.

He gently squeezed his breasts, watching as milk leaked through his shirt. He needed to empty them. He could just do it in the bathroom but he had another idea.

"Oh Sunbite!~"

You appear in front of him.

"What's up Sun?"

Sun pulls you close, pressing your face to his chest. He giggles as your face heats up.

"Mommy needs a little help Sunshine" He coos.

You moan and nod, pressing your face further into his soft mounds. He moves you both into a bean bag chair, making himself comfortable as he makes you sit on his thigh, pressing against your core. Sun unbuttons his shirt, a sigh leaving his as the heavy mounds fall from their right confinement.

"Mommy's tits need to be emptied baby. I want you to drink them dry as you ride my thigh ok?" Sun says. 

You nod taking a leaking nipple into your mouth and suck as you grind against his leg. Sun moans placing a hand on your head.

"Good Sunshine, drink up." He coos. 

Your eyes become lidded as you drink the sweet milk. You move your hips faster against his thigh, trying to chase after the pleasure. Sun hums and bounces his thighs, causing a moan to fall from you. Sun giggles. 

"Aw so needy, wanna cum on my thigh while sucking Mommy's tits?" You nod pulling away to take a breath.

Sun moans seeing his milk all over your lips. He presses your head to his other breast. You take him into your mouth, drinking again. 

"Go ahead baby. Cum on Mommy's thigh." 

You grind against his leg fast, hips stuttering as you get close. Sun watches, petting your head as you suckle on his nipple. You let out a loud moan, cumming in your pants. Sun coos, rubbing your back as your body shakes from your high. 

"Good job baby. Mommy is so proud of you." 

You pull away from his nipple with a pop, your stomach full and warm with his milk. Sun kisses you, tasting his own milk on his tongue. Pulling away, he sees how glazed over your eyes look. 

He chuckles and presses you against his chest. Playing with your hair. 

"Thank you for helping Mommy Sunshine." You lean on him closing your eyes. 

"Love you Mommy." You slur. 

He smiles. "Love you too."