Hypno Moon AU

(Made on Twitter by the lovely @lavender_suns ! Enjoy~)

Cw: voice kink, afab reader, Teasing, pet names, and (as stated in the title) hypnosis

You were cleaning some stubborn glue off of Moon's arm, hoping to keep the parts intact and without a need to touch up the paint. Not that Moon would mind, but you certainly did. 

"Firefly, it's just going to happen again. You don't need to make it perfect." Moon's voice was soft, but you ignored him, the smell of acetone forcing you to wrinkle your nose. 

"Yes, I do. Because Sun likes everything to be prim and proper." Your eyes flicked up as you spoke.

"Besides. I am a perfectionist. I thought you would know this by now." You chuckled, checking over your work. 

"Looks like you're all set, Moonie! Anything else I can do for you tonight?" You pulled back, smiling at the animatronic looming over you. 

Suddenly very, *very* aware of how tall he was. 

 "Something wrong, Starlight? You seem flustered." Moon's smile widened just the tiniest bit. 

If you didn't know any better, you would have said he was ignorant of your feelings. But you knew he knew. Everyone did. A blush colored your cheeks as you stepped back. 

"Everything's fine. 'm fine. Is that all you needed?" You were hoping, perhaps foolishly, that would be the end of it. 

"No, little bird. I had something else I was wondering if you could take a look at while you were here." Moon's voice had dropped in tone, your body trembling.

Gods if he could use that voice all the time, you would never leave the daycare, the way it sent electricity through your body. You offered a strained smile, cursing your politeness.

"What's up?" The animatronic offered his hand, chuckling softly, and you nearly melted.

"Oh, precious star, you couldn't say no to me even if you wanted to, could you? You just love my attention, isn't that right?" You sputtered, a small whine escaping your throat. 

"M-m-MOON!" A small tsk from Moon echoed in your ears and you shook. 

A love for his voice be damned, how the hell were you going to get through this night? What was he even planning? 

"Yes, that's my name." Moon's head tilted slightly, waiting for you to properly respond to his question. 

"I..M-maybe? Yes? I... This isn't fair!" You groaned, dropping the rag you had just been using.

"Oh, sweetheart, it's alright. Come along. I'll make it all better. I'll make sure you have a good night." You accepted his hand, feeling so much smaller than usual. 

Usually you didn't quite always find awareness in the size difference between the pair of you, but today you were *very* aware. He could cage you against a wall, rutting against you, or on the floor-... Shaking your head to clear those thoughts, Moon chuckled. It felt like he was already fully aware about the thoughts racing through that head of yours.

"Will you, though? Seems like you'll be having more fun than I will, with how you are more in control here," you snipped. 

"Sure, little bird. But I could always just keep my voice right here," Moon's voice dropped into the range that ran a chill right through you, and you whimpered. 

"Seems like it gets the best noises out of you anyhow. I wonder if I dropped you into a trance..." The lunar automaton hummed thoughtfully.

"If I could have you whimpering and whining for me constantly. Would that be alright, firefly?" You were thankful he was giving you a choice.