It's Not Gonna Suck Itself~

(Written by @kitkatcreampuff, Inspired by @Yzzuwyzzuf1 both on Twitter!)

Cw: Edging? Kinda?, Oral sex, Getting railed by Sun

Sleepy morning cuddles, the sun is slowly starting to rise and light is filtering into the room, you are just barely awake and Sun and Moon are curled on either side of you, protective and close and warm. The bots on either side of you are slowly starting to rumble awake, small whirrs and clicks of their mechanisms as they come back online. 

You smile softly and stretch your legs before greeting them with a sleepy "Good morning". 

Moon grumbles and turns over closer to you flopping his head on your chest and lets out a soft plea of 

"five more minutes" muffled effectively by the skin he is currently resting on. 

Sunny trills softly in agreement pulling you closer, curled flush against you. These were the moments you sighed getting comfortable, noting the feelings of warmth and safety and something wriggling against you. 

wait. Make that two somethings? The gentle noises of the mechanisms of the bots on either side of you slowly accelerating, along with a blush you can feel rising on the lunar bots faceplate. A grin crosses your features as you place a kiss against Moon's head. 

"Well if that's what you wanted you should have just asked." You purred guiding Sun's hand to the apex of your thighs where he could feel the slick rapidly soaking your undergarments. 

Sun gasped softy, pressing his digits against your already needy core. You let out a soft whine at that, writhing under the touch jostling the lunar bot. Moon slowly sat up and fixed you with a lustful gaze before sliding his eyes to his solar counterpart. 

"Y/N really is so noisy this morning. So noisy and so needy." 

Sun laughed from his position behind you "So true Moony! Maybe they need something between those lips"

He punctuated that with a hard press to your clit "-to keep them quiet" 

Moon chuckled darkly, intent twinkling in his gleaming optics. A look passed between the two bots causing Moons grin to widen hungrily as they both began to guide you up to your hands and knees, with Moon looming above you at your head and Suns firm presence towering behind you. 

Slightly confused but ready you looked up at Moon, mouth open to ask a question before he pointed to his already dripping cock and drooling pussy. 

"Well star? It ain't gonna suck itself~" 

The soft chuckle at the end of his words a delicious invitation as you tipped down, eyes locked on his faceplate as you took the tip of his writhing cock into your mouth and hollowed out your cheeks to give it an experimental suck. 

Judging by the muffled hiss from his voice box and the slipping of steam from his joints, he was putty in your hands. Perfect. 

Slowly moving along his member and focusing on eliciting those delicious moans you barely noticed the gentle pressure on your hips of Sun guiding your ass into place and removing your soaked underwear stripping your aching pussy bare for him. Running his digits along your folds and finding them ready Sun smiled and chirped out 

"Not fair that Moony gets all the fun! Keep going sunflower! Don't stop!" 

At that last word he lined up his writhing member, it frantically seeking the warmth and heat from your core and allowed it to wriggle its way inside, noting your soft intake of breath with a grin before slamming his cock home. 

The force of Sun at your hips slammed you further onto moons cock, ripping a long whine from the lunar bot as his cock reached further into the warmth of your mouth. Sun whined at the sensation of you around him and were your mouth not otherwise occupied you would have done the same. 

He was filling you just right, the stretch of him inside you making your mind go blank. Sun whined and began a feverish pace of slamming into you. With each thrust shoving you on Moons cock until the lunar bot was shaking beneath you. 

Suns thrusts were delicious in their intensity, his fingers tightening on your hips so they were sure to leave bruises until he moved his right hand down down down and applied some pressure to your clit with a soft hiss of breathless laughter. Popping off of Moons cock with a keening whine you panted for a moment eyes losing focus at the pleasure between your legs. 

Moon, so close to his release just moments ago, bucked his hips up chasing the warmth of your lips before tangling his long segmented fingers in your hair and pulling you down to his dripping pussy this time soft pleas spilling from his lips as he begged you for;

"Just a little more star, so close please just a little more~" 

Your pleasure was building also but with Moons hands in your hair and that dripping mess in front of you, you couldn't refuse. 

Lavishing gentle licks soon proved to be impossible with Suns desperate thrusts behind you pushing you forward but Moons shaky hand kept you in place, whines increasing in pitch and frequency until with a soft "oh" the bot beneath you came, juices coating your face and cock wriggling above you, spilling seed all over you both.

With a long whine from Sunny, he slammed home one last time and you felt a warmth blooming deep within your core.

Sunny moved his fingers one last time, giving you that delicious friction you crave and then with that you were over the edge, sun softly whimpering from the overstimulation of your walls clenching him, moans pouring from your mouth echoing from the walls as you cried wantonly, head still buried between Moons legs. 

Panting softly Moon grinned. "Now what did we say about being quiet star?" 

You groaned softly and laid your head on his thigh Moon looked at Sun who breathlessly responded 

"Now that was breaking the rules, so very naughty Y/n!" 

Moons grin widened pulling your chin up to meet his gaze. 

"And naughty stars must be punished." 

You felt a familiar surge of warmth pool in your gut and knew this was going to be a deliciously long morning. 

Fin.