Soft Dom Moon

(Another work from the mind of @Skytress1 on Twitter!! Not mine!)

Tags: Soft dom Moon, gender neutral terms - afab reader

Moon would feel how tense you were as you cuddled into his chest. Your body was tight, on edge. Almost like you were ready to jump and run at any moment, and so far nothing as worked to get you to relax. 

It was making Moon upset. Of course, not upset at you. No, no, he would never. 

He was upset at himself, for not being able to help you relax with his normal methods of kisses and hugs. 

 "Starlight, you need to relax." He says softly. 

You huff. 

"I'm trying" You say against his chest. 

Moon rubs your back, trying to think of any other way to help you. 

 "What is bringing you such stress Starlight?" You shrug lifting your face from his chest. 

"I don't know, work? Everything?" 

Moon hums sadly at your answer. Suddenly a idea comes to mind of a way to help you. 

 "Little star, I have an idea to help you relax, could I try it?" Moon asks. 

"Sure, why not? I trust you." You say. 

Moon smiles at your answer, his system hearing up slightly at your admittance of your trust to him. Moon places a kiss on your head. 

"Thank you Starlight." 

He sits up, moving your to lay on the soft pillows. He moves the blankets and pillows around their bed, making sure you were as comfortable as possible before he starts. 

 Placing a soft kiss to your lips, he looks into your eyes and smiles. 

"Ready?" 

You nod, unsure on what his plan was. Moon starts by kissing your neck, you sigh and roll your head to the side to give him room. Moon hums in appreciation before nibbling your soft skin lightly. 

A small moan leaves your mouth as he leaves a hickey. Feeling satisfied with the mark, Moon moves down your body, pressing kisses on any part he could reach as he makes his way down to your pants. He hooks his claws on the band and looks up at you for permission. 

You bite your lip and nod. Seeing this, Moon pulls down your pants, helping you guide your legs out. Moon throws your pants to the side and takes in form. 

You turn your head to the side as you feel his stare. 

 "None of that." He says turning your head back to him with his hand.

"I want to see you." He says softly.

You nod biting your lip. He smiles and rubs your hips before pulling your underwear off. You gasp as he spreads your legs a moment later, looking at your soaked cunt. 

A low moan leaves Moon. 

"Your soaked Starlight." He groans, rubbing a finger through your lips. 

You moan head rolling to the side again at the feeling. Moon doesn't take notice as he kept his eyes on your soaked hole. Moon slowly slips a finger in, you moan as his finger stretches you deliciously, the slight burn going to board line pleasure. 

Moon watches your face as he curls his finger, massaging your walls. The faces your making bring him such joy. Soon Moon adds a second finger, you arch your back as he continues to rub all the right spots inside of you, your slick is running down his hand at this point. 

 You cover your mouth, afraid of being loud, Moon growls at this. Moon snatches your hand and pushes it above your head. 

"Don't hide them from me, I want to hear every noise that leaves that pretty mouth." 

You whimper at the slight show of dominance. Moon quickens his fingers, hitting that bundle of nerves that has you seeing stars. 

"T-THERE!" You cry out, thrusting your hips down. 

Moon coos, rubbing that spot over and over. 

"Yesss. There. You love it when we touch you there, lick you there, fuck you there" He purrs. 

"I know your close Starlight." Moon leans down to your ear. 

"Cum for me." He whispers. 

You cry out, your body following his command and cumming around his fingers. Moon keeps moving his fingers, helping you ride your orgasm, before slowly stopping and pulling them out. 

Moon licks his fingers clean, any other time that sight would have you ready for another ride, but for some reason your whole body feels heavy and you can barely keep your eyes open. Moon takes notice of this and quickly cleans you. 

Moon helps you put in your underwear, forgoing your pants and lays down next to you, pulling you close to his chance once again. A loud yawn leaves you as you close your eyes. Your body finally feels relaxed.

"Feel better?" He asks. 

You hum. He smiles and kisses your head. 

"I'm glad. Sleep well." 

"Love you." You slurred, before finally succumbing to sleep. 

Moon chuckles and closes his own eyes. 

"Love you too Starlight"