Tiny Reader

(Not my story! Written on Twitter by @Megafactuals go check em out! Other than that enjoy~)

Cw: tiny reader, somno, no gendered reader

You're sleeping peacefully until you suddenly feel yourself get moved harshly and wake up only to Sun pushing you firmly against his cock as he thrusts against your small-figure. Having no clue he'd woken you till you let you a loud whine as his heavy cock presses you against his gloved hand. 

He groans and his cock twitches as he continues to rut into your small form. 

 "S-Sorry- Ah- Sunflower! J-Just bear it a little longer!" He begs through his teeth as steam puffs hotly from his joints and his cock grinds perfectly against your sex, making you let out a sharp cry with every thrust of his cock.

Then there's Moon. You probably wouldn't wake up until the very end of his session with you, stripping you bare of your small night clothes and angleling his cocks to press right against your sex with every thrust of his hand. The pleasure making you stiffen in his hand and arch your back into his large tip.

"Oh~ Awake are we?~" He'd purr and suddenly become more brutal with his thrusts.

His artifical chest cavity panting with effort as he struggled to cool in inner workings while making you cum again and again against the tip of one of his cocks. Moon would dedress you before ruining your small body, but Sun seems to pounce on you with no restraint. 

As he fucks you without so much as taking off your pants or shirt. Seeming to get more pleasure out of knowing you'd get so messy from his own release that it'd ruin your clothes and rub hotly against your skin.

At least you'd get a nice hot bath after an amazing wake up call~