CHAPTER TWENTY : AGONY

UNKOWN REALM : UNKOWN TIME

Luigi felt his face burn, the heat causing his skin to peel and break off as his blood boiled from the scorching lava his face was currently in. He got up and screamed from the pain, thrashing about as his flesh gushed out blood. He was lucky that he could still see. "Weird, I didn't expect your moustache to survive that but no matter." A voice rang from behind. Luigi turned around to stare at that voice, hatred within his eyes leaking out across his bloody skinless skull of a face. A man, short in height wearing blue overalls over a red undershirt hidden by a brown coat, his chocolate brown hair stalked by a hovering red halo. His face covered in a black moustache with blue piercing eyes. Luigi screamed with pure anger in his voice. "I HATE YOU!"

Luigi woke up screaming, his head pounded and he was coated in sweat. He ran a hand on his face to check for his injuries, nothing but tears were upon his face. He had another nightmare, different in an ever so subtle way. He had never hated his brother, nor had he expected these kind of dreams but ever since they met an axolotl lacking his memory, things have never been the same. Ax0l was initially met with caution as no one knew what he was capable of. But Luigi was worried about his brother, what he had done during his decent into madness. How many times had he been left to fend off his own demons. He didn't want anyone to know, Luigi didn't care if his brother wanted to keep secrets, he wanted him found and given help. The right help this time. Luigi got up and made himself some breakfast. It was time to find Mario, so that he can end his agony...

LONG TIME NO SEE! HAD FINALLY GOT SOME TIME ON MY HANDS TO DO THIS! IN FINISHING THIS BOOK! NO MORE SUB CHAPTERS OR LOSTVERSE STUFF UNTIL THE MAIN STUFF IS DONE!  AND THEN ILL PROBABLY CONTINUE THE OTHER STUFF AFTER IN THE SAME BOOK AND THEN RELEASE THE FULL THING IN ANOTHER! GOODBYE FOR NOW!