LOSTVERSE REPORT : ANOMALY NUMBER FIVE : MONITORING OF SUBJECT 6805J

DAY ONE : SUBJECT REPORT

Subject 6805J is a human male with severe water damages and several broken or damaged limbs and organs. The subject suffers from severe brain trauma and large amounts of head trauma. The subject will not accept any treatment or food. The subject has proven to be incredibly intelligent and hostile. All units that have entered containment have been severely damaged or temporarily destroyed. The subject is to be kept in minimal containment until further evidence for increased containment levels are provided. Further monitoring is required.

DAY TWO : SUBJECT REPORT

The subject has shown frequent amounts of learning and adaptability. The subject has attempted multiple methods of escape. Successful escapes are zero. The subject has memorized the unit entry times and will hide for ways to surprise and damage them. The subject has temporarily destroyed thirteen units. Attempts to communicate with subject have failed. There is a language barrier between the dialects of the units and the subject. Even so, subject does not respond in any fashion. The subject has shown no verbal capability and has been assumed to have water damage to the vocal chords. Further monitoring is required.

DAY THREE : SUBJECT REPORT

The subject escaped containment as one of the unit checks occurred. The subject was subjugated successfully before any alarms were sounded. The subject is to be transferred to a medium level of containment to avoid further security breaches. Units will now be equipped with tasers built into their arm bands to avoid subject from stealing or damaging them. Subject has not been responsive to any audio prompts or unit interactions. Further monitoring is required.

UNIT D.E.A.D.F.1.S.H SIGNING OFF.

.... HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS