EXPLAINING MARIO

I only plan on doing this for these two. The reason why I have to explain Mario is because I have left to many questions unanswered, one or two is fine but this amount isn't. Let's begin. Mario Mario is as we know, a plumber who ended up working for and saving the princess alongside his brother Luigi. But this isn't really the case. Mario himself believes that all catastrophic events that occurred around him are of course, because of him. This initial revelation wasn't really very impactful until he suffered multiple casualties while attempting to save peach. This resulted in him distancing himself from them to amend the chances of others not getting hurt. When smg4 arrived and asked him to do something stupid, he believed that if he was to remain an idiot that he would drive his friends away from him. The exact opposite happened instead. persistent, Mario continued the act for 10 years in hopes of eventually driving them away, only to gratify his failures. Desti was the first case, Greg following. Now, it Ax0l. Another mistake because he was close to them. This mentality has lead to several psychopathic outburst in secluded areas, eventually leading to the manifestation of Desti in chapter Five. Remember, this is a consequence. Everyone's behaviour and actions are a consequence.

And I swear to God. If I get hate for making Mario more than a fucking airhead than I will take your account and bin it permanently. Just a warning. Or I could just torment you with more... scarring chapters, it's your choice. Choose correctly... P.S if I feel you need anti depressant content I might add Steve. Your welcome.