EXPlAINING AX0L

This is not a chapter. I just want to clear up a few things about Ax0l. FIRSTLY I want to say that Ax0l is not intended to be a villain, but a consequence. The whole point of this story is to go through the potential consequences brought on from killing off Zero (who is dead by the way). That leads me to my second point of interest. Ax0l is not a malicious character, he does the wrong things for the right reasons. Just like a damaged individual would. Because HE is damaged, and that isn't something so easily repaired. The third thing I want to bring up is that although Zero IS AND WILL REMAIN DEAD, he will still be important to the story. and the final thing I want to mention, Ax0l is only doing what he believes is correct. He may be in his own body without Zero but such a powerful character having been bound to him for the time they were would leave a lasting impact on his perception of the world. He currently has two choices, find and kill Melony and everyone who tries to stop him or to find Melony and interrogate her on why she did what she did to confirm whether or not he should kill her. Remember, this story is purely here to display just how wrong things could go if the right events took place. Thank you for reading it. Which reminds me. The cape belongs to agent 3 in the octo expansion of splatoon 2. Figured it would be a nice call out to his origins from inkopolis. Anyway! Enjoy your day!