CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN : MELONY'S BLUNDER

INKOPOLIS: PRESENT TIME
THIRD POV

Melony was down for the count, the confusion didn't help her. At one moment, she was trying to convince Mario to get help. At the next, she woke up in a crater 54 metres away from her apartment. It took her a few seconds to realise that she was being held by someone, that someone being Luigi, who was on his way there after a phone call from Meggy, said person crouching next to him. "What...happened...?" She asked in a weak voice, unaware of the fact that she had actually been trading blows with the plumber. "We-a s-saw y-ou in a-a cr-rater a-and we-a rushed t-to help-a you." Luigi said in a clearly stressed tone, he rarely stutters this badly. "WHERE IS MARIO?!" Meggy asked in a semi-rude way. Of course, Melony was just as clueless as she was, her face gave that away very clearly, answering Meggy's question without any speech. Meggy sighed in defeat, sitting down with them as they all tried to piece things together, unaware of a looming shadow all to familiar in the distance, his cape swaying in the wind as his only working eye keeps its attention on the three smiling hollows before him. "Time to get some answers." He said as he began his decent...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER! YOU GOTTA WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!