CHAPTER ELEVEN : A CALL FOR HELP

BOB AND BREAKFAST HOTEL : PRESENT DAY
THIRD POV

It was a normal morning for Meggy. Well... at least about as normal as it can be when your best friend's brother calls you to tell you he is in hospital and then the day after that he is gone. Meggy was not having fun. She had spent the whole morning rushing to the hospital to check if he was gone, when she confirmed it, she was really worried. She had also found out that the plumber's belongings had been taken as well as an all powerful halo. She had spent the rest of the morning searching for him, coming up empty handed as expected. Meggy was still determined to find him and decided to call an old pair of friends. The phone rang for a few seconds, someone picking up after the seventh ring. "Hello?" Asked Chris. "Chris, I need your help. Mario has gone missing and I can't find him. Smg4 told me he asked his friends as well to help with the search."

MEANWHILE

X was currently watching Tv when he suddenly sneezed. This caused him to have an unprecedented heart attack on the spot, alerting FM who just finished feeding his penguin at the time. X suddenly stopped having the heart attack only to fall unconscious. Not giving a shit in true Smg4 tradition, FM left the room and played with his pet again.

ANYWAYS

Meggy asked Chris for his help but before Chris could respond "Hey Chris stop at that mc Donald's now. I need my nuggies immediately." "No Swag, I was talking to Meggy and we are going to help find Mario." "CHRIS! I NEED MY NUGGIES NOW OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO PULL THE E-BRAKE AND KILL US ALL!" "You can have your mc nuggets if you help me find Mario-YAAAAAAAAAAY!" It was time for Meggy to end the call. She had heard EVERYTHING. Deciding she had heard enough madness, she ends the call quickly. As she did this, she began to think of how to find Mario but was quickly cut off as her phone rang. Picking it up, Meggy was surprised that Melony was calling, at least until she heard how frightened she was. But that didn't matter, Meggy only heard two important words from Melony. "Mario! Here!" She sped to her door, slamming it open with immense force and ran through the hall. She needed to find him. This had to be it! Mario was sending them a call for help...

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH MY NEW SCHEDULE. HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER AND TOMORROWS WILL CHEER UP THE SAD MOOD OF THE SCHEDULE CHANGE FOR YOU. REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEE!