While m/n was sitting on the floor looking at Emma and Hina who's chatting everyone forgot about m/n's existence 'where should I go? My parents will abuse me again if I go back and I don't want to bother Michi this is tiring and frustrating I'll go to a hotel then.' m/n was playing with a leaf that fell on his knee then saw Emma pushing Hina playfully towards Takemitchi "go on, ask him." "are you free on August 3rd?" "huh?" "she wants to go to the festival with you, Takemichy!" m/n saw how Takemichi blushed then smiled "yes, I'll go!" "see? I told you he'd wanna go! The dude's your boyfriend after all."

It hurt m/n no, it broke his heart to see him happy with someone else that's not him 'yeah I'll never get a chance with him she's lucky, now I wanna disappear.' m/n ripped the leaf into pieces that he was playing with and stood up walking away they forgot m/n existed he wanted to run away so bad but there's no place to go to.

"wait m/n!" "hmm?" "do you want to go to the festival too?" "no don't wanna be a third wheel, go and have fun with your girlfriend, bye." "m/n! Don't go yet! It's still too early! I wanna talk to you about something."

He grabbed m/n's arm making him wince quietly by the sudden pain "what is it you want to talk about?" he took m/n away to talk privately "you seem a bit down, what happened?" "nothing I'm just sleepy." "why don't you stay over tonight? We can play together!" "I don't want to bother you and you'll be busy with your date." "you'll never bother me m/n! Because you're my friend!" 'ouch, I've got friendzoned by him again I have to get away.' "thank you for the offer but I have to go." "don't go yet! There's something definitely bothering you! Tell me what is it, I'll be listening!" "Takemichi, there's times when you can't help people no matter how much you try now please leave me, I can't go to the festival because I'll be busy on that day."

M/n let go of Takemichi's hand carefully and walked away 'he'll get kidnapped on August 3rd! I have to do something! I need more information from Naoto!' "Takemichi! Come and play!" "coming!"

He ran away from Takemichi and others but his father found him and abused him again "little shit! Who said you can run away?! Hah?" "dear why don't you use your belt?" "heh you still call him 'dear' didn't you cheat on him? Like I dunno I lost count from all the men you've brought here." "you little brat!! Gimme that!" "did you really cheat on me you bitch?!" "why wouldn't I? You've been a pain in the ass!" m/n snickered at their fight.

"let's get rid of this brat of yours!" "isn't he yours too?!" they looked over m/n and started to abuse him again while he kept on being quiet only coughing blood and having a nosebleed his father kicked m/n on his stomach hard and his mother hit him with a belt she just snatched from his father. 'this is normal, yup definitely normal and I think my bone is broken again.'

M/n's father pulled him from the hood making him choke and struggle to get away then got thrown him in the basement locking the door "hope he'll rot there this time!" "and you bitch! It's your turn to be punished how dare you cheat on me! If you wanted to leave just say so!"

M/n heard slapping but didn't care and tried to steady his breath 'I should go to that festival to protect Michi!' m/n went to search for the secret tunnel he made few months ago to get out and put some stuff there in case this happens 'I'll need more bandages good thing I stole their money when they were fighting heheh now I need to change clothes and I'm good to go I must protect Takemichi no matter what.' m/n got out at night when his father got too drunk and him mother left few hours earlier m/n got his stuff ready and left from back door.

Takemichi went to the festival but his mind is still thinking about m/n getting worried since on this day you'll get kidnapped. 'where is he? He'll get kidnapped today! I have to keep my eyes open!' "what's wrong Takemichi?" "e-eh? Nothing." "oi! Hurry up!" Draken glanced at them "haha! Let's go Takemichi!"