cleo: All will be alright in time 🎸

"I'll go ahead, Mags," I told her when she got out of the restroom.

"Cley, can we talk?" She called me just as I was about to leave.

"What's up?"

"Can you not tell them about me?" Her smile disappeared and I saw how evident pain is in her eyes.

She's not supposed to feel lonely yet.

She should focus on herself first!

"I know that they're still mad at me but I promised you that I will do whatever it takes to fix this. I want them to learn the truth from me only. I want to work hard for their forgiveness."

"But it's us who's supposed to be asking for forgiveness. You've done your part, let us do ours."

"Nasaktan ko pa rin kayo, Cley. I can never forgive myself for that."

"Forgive yourself, Magui. You did nothing wrong, you know that. So stop blaming yourself."

All of us have something to do about this.

A simple misunderstanding escalated into a big issue that hurt us all. Ashi and Magui are the most affected.

We all share the blame on this one so we should all fix it together.

It will never be easy since damages have been done. Hearts were already broken.

But nothing will happen if we would stay in the past.

It's time to move on.

It's time to forgive each other.

It's time to end the pain.

I went home and saw the girls preparing to rehearse for our new single that I wrote. The past songs were written by Jenna, Malia, and Ashi. They all dedicated their songs to Ashi and Magui's failed love story so when it was my turn to write, I wanted it to be different. I dedicated mine to my stellar.

"To my stellar universe, this song is for you." I smiled and winked at her.

"Taray ni Stella, haba ng hair!" Gia teased her.

"Landi niyo naman, edi wow!" Savannah commented. "Bumawi ka sa'kin mamaya, ha!" She pointed her finger to Jenna.

"Mamaya ka, sa kwarto." She winked which made us all laugh.

"Babe, habol naman tayo." Gia looked at Malia.

"'Wag ka mainggit sa mga 'yan, nangunguna naman tayo." Malia told Gia which made her blush.

"Nakakatuwa kayo 'no?" Everyone suddenly became quiet when Ashi talked. "Dati kayo yung mga lokong nangaasar sa'min. Ngayon, ako 'tong nagsasana all sa inyo."

"You'll find someone else," Malia assured her.

"I don't think I can anymore." Ashi faked a smile. "Love is just too painful."

"Rehearse na tayo, guys." I broke the awkwardness. Baka mamaya ay umiyak pa si Ashi.

We started playing our respective instruments as Ashi started singing.

"Lahat ng hapdi'y nakalimutan
Pinawi maging ang kalungkutan
Makapigil hininga na kagandahan
Uunahin ka maging kahit kanino man"

"Bukang-liwayway sa kalupaan
Tila abot-kamay na ang kalangitan
Tunay ngang wala kang kapintasan
Kung ako'y hahayaan, hindi ka na bibitawan"