From: Kang Hyewon
Good night Eunbi-unnie

          Eunbi turned off her phone and layed down on her bed. She closed her eyes as she feels her eyelids go heavy. "Just what did she go through to have her words be taken away from her...", Eunbi wonders as she slowly drifted into dreamland.

*************************

           A few days pass and the squad just got closer and closer. Also, they did ask Hyewon again about her reason as to why she's not talking and Eunbi answered it for her.

Flashback

           "Hyewon-unnie why is that you never say anything? You know that you can talk to us right? You don't have to be shy around us...", Wonyoung said with a sweet voice, trying to make Hyewon mutter something.

           All of their eyes turn to Hyewon, except Eunbi who seems to be enjoying her lunch silently, giving glances to the silent girl beside her.

          Instead of Hyewon speaking, it was Eunbi who spoke up and answered the question, not only Wonyoung, but probably most of them have.

          "She has selective mutism", Eunbi muttered lowly, causing the girls to suddenly go quiet and have surprised look on their faces, exept for two of them.

            "Yah! Yudaeng, do you know what that is?", Yena whispers to the confused puppy right beside her. The giant puppy just pouted, showing a bit of her dimples, shaking her head no as an answer.

          The act between the two was noticed by Chaeyeon, who heard Yena's whisper and shaked her head. "Seriously these two...", Chaeyeon thought to herself before speaking.

          "Eunbi-unnie said that Hyewon has selective mutism.. Meaning-", Chaeyeon was cut off by someone, that someone being Minju. "It's a severe anxiety disorder causing a person to be unable to speak during certain social situations... She can't talk to certain social groups unless she's completely comfortable around them...", Minju explained.

         "Precisely...", Chaeyeon muttered, causing the other girls to look at Minju with sparkling eyes. "Wah! How did you know that Minju-unnie?", Wonyoung asked, amazed at the older's knowledge.

         Minju blushed at the attention she's getting. "I read diverse books as a hobby...", Minju shyly said, her voice quiet and almost like a whisper.

         "Woah... Reading as a hobby? And she knows all of those just by reading some books in her free time?", Chaewon thought to herself, amazed by the younger.

           "Well then now that you guys know, just let Hyewon be herself and communicate with her with all that you can, alright?", Eunbi said. The others nodded with a smile hearing what Eunbi said.

         "Of course, Eunbi-unnie... Don't worry Hyewon-unnie we won't pressure you in talking, we'll patiently wait for you to get comfortable with us!", Wonyoung cheerfully said causing Hyewon to have a big smile on her face.

          "Wait- How did you know that Hyewon-unnie have that anyways, Eunbi-unnie? When we asked you, you said that you don't know anything...", Yuri curiously asked the said girl. Yuri eyed the older girl, waiting for an answer.

          "She chatted me that night about the convo... Yeah and that's where she said it..", Eunbi mumbled looking down at her food, not batting an eye at the younger.

End of Flashback

          Now, they're currently enjoying their lunch just like the past days that have been. Yujin was gently giving  somw of her food to Wonyoung, causing the girl's heart to flutter at the gesture. Yena and Yuri are having their own conversation, with Yena occasionally getting lost in Yuri's eyes.