Savannah

"Scarlett I'm sorry but I will never understand how you can manage to walk so well in heels." Lily said to me.

"Practice. If you walk in heels enough you start to get used to them being on your feet and it's as if your walking at your normal height." I said.

"Yeah no thanks. Heels are like the devil themselves." Katelyn said as we all laughed at her as we made it to the bottom of the stairs.

As soon as we reached the bottom of the stairs. We heard heels rushing towards us. And we saw Lynn and Erika running towards us.

"OK seriously is it only your art class that can walk in heels. How the fuck can someone do that." Katelyn said as me, Lynn and Erika laughed at her.

"I'm gonna get a drink." I said as I went to start walking over to the drinks.

"The ones in the glasses are alcoholic if you want to avoid them." Lynn said.

"OK thank you." I said before I realised that both Lucas and Ethan were walking with me to the drinks table.

We grabbed something for everyone me being the only one who didn't get am alcoholic drink then walked back over to the others who we saw had found a table for us all to sit at.

"What do you lot want to do tomorrow. I don't really feel like going out that much. But I also know we won't have much time to ourselves again because we have lessons to do online." Lynn asked us as she took a sip of her drink.

"I'm not sure I think we're just gonna go with it in the moment. But I do know on Monday we are going to be doing our lessons in the same room because why not." Katelyn replied as we watched more people start to arrive to the party.

"God I love this song." Lily said as 'Gimme More' by Britney Spears starts to play.

She looks like she's waiting for people to start to move to the make shift dance floor and when they do she stands us grabs my arm and drags me over to the dance floor with Katelyn and Erika following behind.

We danced around the floor for the rest of the song and even some after that and eventually the others come over and join us as well.

"I swear to God you girls are crazy. I can't fucking keep up with you." Josh complained as he tried to catch his breath with the others as me and Savannah kept walking ahead.

"For the dear fucking love of god slow down. I don't even know how Scarlett is walking that fast right now. Like seriously the girl is in FUCKING HEELS." Katelyn complained.

"We get it Katelyn. I'm walking fast while also wearing heels that you find torture in by just looking at them. It's not that big of deal." I replied as I laughed and shook my head at her.

It's true though since we came downstairs every single minute Katelyn has said something about me wearing heels. Like it's not annoying I know why she keeps saying it and that's because shes shocked anyone can walk in the comfortably.

Now we are heading over to the drinks table to have one last drink before we all head back upstairs. We stop in our tracks though when we see the other group crowding around the drinks table though.

Lynn couldn't care less and kept walking over to the drinks table and walking right past Isabelle. But as she did Isabelle decided to push Lynn and she stumbled a little. Lynn stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around to face Isabelle right as she got into her face.

"Oh my fucking god please tell me a fight is about to break out." Sav says just as Lynn loses it and slaps Isabelle.

"FUCKING GO ON LASS." Katelyn shouted to Lynn as Isabelle slapped her back.

Lynn shoved Isabelle and she landed on her ass. It ended up being a full on fist fight with Lynn winning. But I'm also pretty sure Lynn had the upper hand. She was not holding back in those fucking punches. Hannah was about to join in and drag Lynn off of Isabelle that didnt really go as planned for her.

"Not so fast ya little fucking bitch." Erika said as she joined in on the fight just fighting Hannah instead also somehow winning that fight.

"I swear to god Erika is a girl with many fucking talents how the fuck does she do it. I'm seriously confused." I thought as the rest of us just watched the fight go down.

It went on for quite awhile until someone left without any of us realising and told some teachers who rushed over and pulled all of the girls off of each other. Hannah and Erika were probably the easiest two to stop because as soon as the teachers were over there they stopped the fight and put them in different directions.

Lynn and Isabelle however were a completely different story. Lynn was pissed and you could tell but so was Isabelle she just wasn't able to get as many hits in as Lynn is managing to because she keeps blocking them. Let's just say Isabelle is leaving this fight with a very obvious black eye, a nose bleed and a busted lip.

The teachers were finally able to get them to stop and Lynn was dragged the same way that Erika was while Isabelle was dragged in the direction Hannah was.

"LYNN YOUR A FUCKING BAD ASS BITCH." Some random kid from our school shouted as she turned around and winked at everyone who was still there watching.

"This is possibly the best party I have ever been to in my life." Lucas said as she started to laugh uncontrollably and we all joined in.

"Never one would have ever expected to see Erika Lakewood in a fight." Sav said and we all nodded in agreement.

"I know right. Lynn was kinda expected we all knew she would get into a fight with Isabelle at some point. But I would have never guessed with Erika especially for her to win it. Like no offence to her or anything but I am seriously shocked. Not to mention the two of them were fighting in heels." Katelyn said.

"OK yeah. I actually understand the heels remark right now I'm just as shocked as you are. But hey in the end we all knew that Erika is someone with very many talents." I said as I walked over to the drinks table and grabbing some of the diet coke that was there as the others grabbed another alcoholic drink.

We finished our drinks then decided we were gonna head back up to mine and the girls room and just spend the rest of the night there because it was only 9 at night.

As we were walking to the stairs we saw Lynn and Erika walking towards us with Will behind them. We decided to wait for them and then started walking up the stairs together.

"OK I'm sorry but I must say those two fight were fucking epic." Ethan said as he looked at the two girls.

"Why thank you Ethan. We gladly appreciate it. But we all knew it would happen at some point with me and Isabelle. Wasn't expecting Rika to join in though. That generally shocked me." Lynn said.

"Well I wasn't gonna let Hannah join in that wouldn't exactly be s fair fight now would it." Erika said as we reached our door and we said goodbye to the other three.

"Well the party was definitely interesting I'll give you that." Dylan said as we walked back into the room and we all nodded in agreement.