“Jungkook-ah, don’t worry, Jin hyung and I will be there to help you out. You won’t be alone” Jimin spoke softly, he know that Jungkook spending his heat alone will be very much risky, as if he and Jin hyung will let the young Omega to suffer alone.

“Ofcourse I know it, but my heat is a month away, ours focus is yours Jiminishi” Jungkook spoke, there was a mischievous teasing glint in his eyes as he spoke “How about dying your hair red, I am sure Yoongi hyung won’t be able to hold back, or may be we can buy those fishnet you have been eyeing, along with those chokers”

“Yah, don’t tease me you brat” Jimin shouted, his face red as Jungkook laughed, teasing the other omega more.

It’s too much fun to tease Jimin.

“You are looking so gorgeous darling” Mrs Jeon cooed at her daughter, who was trying a very big beautiful ball gown. “

Instead of looking happy, Jeon Sana looked angry, “Darling, what happened? Don’t you like this one? I will ask them to bring more expensive and more beautiful one” Mrs Jeon asked with a concerned look.

“How can I be happy mom, how can I be happy when I know that bitch omega is out there being happy. I want to see him miserable” Sana shouted angrily, “I expected him to be humiliated, embarrassed to even face me. But he didn’t even looked bothered to have a mentally abnormal husband” she hissed, she looked ready to tear apart her hair in madness.

“Sana, don’t behave like a fool. You can’t speak it, what if someone heard us. You know about the vow” Mrs Jeon hissed looking mad at her daughter’s foolishness.

“ I don’t care about the bloody vow. I want to see him crumble down” Sana hissed, it’s because of that stupid vow Alpha Kim made them do. Otherwise she would have already exposed the truth about Taehyung to the world.

“Be a little more patient dear. It’s time to show the slut his place.” Mrs Jeon spoke, If everything went according to their plan, JK Design will be theirs. She always had a eyes on that company. It’s belongs to her daughter, her daughter deserve it. “Be little more patient” Mrs Jeon whispered, as she took her daughter hands gently in hers, trying to soothe her darling girl.

----------------------

Hey guys,

As a writer, I always try not to focus just on my main characters, I feel a need to focus on others characters too, inorder to make them more involved in my plot.

I sometimes feel that I am lagging my stories, but somewhere in my mind I know that I would be restless if I just fast-forwarded the plot, without writing what I have in my mind.

By the way

This is  just me trying to promote my new story

Please Do read this and share your opinion 😍😍

I was of the opinion that I will just post whatever I have done in my Youtube, but the moment I started typing, I can feel myself not satisfied, as if something is lacking. Then I end up writing new contents to improve the orginal one. Which is one of the reason I hate to read my past updates, as I have this tendency to make constant improvements, and I will reach now where and end up struck in the middle.

You guys have asking about Taekook interaction, don't worry, you will get them in upcoming chapters. (A LOTTTT)

Whenever I start to write anything remotely romantic, my unromantic single life👇

When will I get my perfect half 🙄🙄🙄