📝 Ships Reviews 📝

Judge: SPIANAFORESTARMY Author: MyWorldIsAReverieBook: Fire And Ice||A Taekook Story MyWorldlsAReverie

Author: MyWorldIsAReverie
Book: Fire And Ice||A Taekook Story MyWorldlsAReverie

Cover: 5/5
The picture is extremely unique and I believe it's connected to the book in a special way. Moreover, I think it's attractive to the readers. The font is quite visible and the picture quality is lovely.

Title: 5/5
The title definitely is in the context of the book. and does have a special connection physically as well as metamorphically.

Blurb: 5/5
The blurb is just in the right order. It gives information to attract the reader's mind. yet it doesn't discloses any spoilers.

Pace: 5/5
The book is on the right track. The author is not moving everything too fast or too slow. The suspense of the readers are building without it getting boring.

Plot: 20/20
I love the plot. The basic plot is not that unique yet as the plot builds up it'll get more unique, I believe with each chapter as that is the speciality of this adventurous romance type of plots. There are no particularly cliche scenes right now but I don't know about the future chapters. bout the On a personal note, this definitely falls into my preferred genre of books and I am so excited to read the next part.

Character Development:15/15
It's too early for any development yet the characters' personalities. are extremely attractive. Yes, the characters are learning from their mistakes in the past especially one of the main protagonists. Their control over the emotions is just right as sometimes it's hard to control them and sometimes it's easy, just just like the human mind in general. Also, the main couple's chemistry is already so good and I cant already feel the sexual tension that's slowly arising between them.

Grammar: 18/20
My advice is to not use too many commas in one sentence. Other than that the language is extremely good and I see no prominent errors.

Writing style: 15/15
The descriptions are detailed and the writing is easy to understand. I can definitely say that this book will attract the attention of a large audience. On a personal level, I love the the writing style. The emotions are expressed beautifully and is good enough to satisfy reader's mind

Overall enjoyment: 10/10
I loved it and I can't wait to continue reading this. I wanna desperately know what happens next and I enjoyed the chapters. They are just so good and I enjoy your easy yet lovely way of gathering a reader's entire attention on your chapters. Please don't give up on writing and I am sure someday you'll become a very much successful writer

❤❤❤❤❤

Total: 98/100

I can't wait to read more about everything that happens next and I am definitely attracted and addicted to this book. I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my reviews. If I did, then I would sincerely like to apologise for it as it was never my intention to cause offence to anyone. Thank you for letting me judge such an attractive and magical book.