📝 Kim Seokjin Reviews 📝

Judge: Armyxbts_oneheartAuthor: SongYeEun2500Book: Simper in Metanoia (The bad lady series book 1)

Author: SongYeEun2500
Book: Simper in Metanoia (The bad lady series book 1)

 Title: 5/5 I love the title, it’s really original and honestly intrigued me very much. Well done.

Cover: 5/5 The cover is great and well edited, we can clearly see that it is a seokjin fanfiction, I love it.

Blurb: 4/ 5 I have to be honest I had to read the first two sentences a few times to understand what you meant, the sentences are a bit too complicated and heavy with words and prepositions. Maybe form your sentences again with simpler words and don’t be afraid to use short phrases.

Pace: 5/ 5 The pace is good,I like how each chapter really follows one another. The events flow rather smoothly and there’s no confusion while reading it.

Plot: 20/20 Honestly, even though there’s not more than 5 chapters, the plot is really original and interesting. I was intrigued from the beginning to the end, always wanting to know more. There’s a magical twist to this genre, and I didn’t expect it at all. To be honest I’m always wary of these kinds of plots, but here, you make it really interesting. We don’t see much of Jin, the beginning of this book revolves mostly around the main female character but that’s not a problem since you’re up to the fifth chapter.

Character development: 14/ 15 I put that mark ahead of the actual development because of how well you pictured your female lead, and her toxic temper which will obviously change later on. I hope you add your own little twists and bring a change to that poor girl who’s quite something. It’s obvious that Jin has things to change as well, what with him failing at almost everything.

Grammar: 19/20 The grammar is great, vocabulary is impeccable, and your sentences well structured. However, you should be careful with the verbs, you mix present and past and that’s confusing. Try to keep one of the two and stick to it, it would really help.

Writing style: 15/15 You writing style is unique and brilliant, there’s nothing more to say. It’s a real talent and it’s precious so keep it up!

Overall enjoyment: 10/10 I really enjoyed reading your story, it’s original and has a unique twist to it. Your characters are very interesting and I got rather attached to poor Seokjin whom I really pity with all my heart. The female lead is toxic as can be, but there’s something really interesting about her and I can’t wait to see what plot twist you’ve prepared for her to change.I would just have one advice: shorten your paragraphs, it would make the story more agreeable to read. I will continue reading your story afterwards. It's really good, keep up the amazing work! Fighting!

97/100