📝 OT7 Reviews 📝

Judge: SugarShiro5Author: ViniShah2Book: It's Gonna Be You

Judge: SugarShiro5
Author: ViniShah2
Book: It's Gonna Be You

Cover: 5/5
I quite liked the adorable stares in the cover saying "it's gonna be you."

Title: 5/5
Definitely a unique name.

Blurb: 4/5
The blurb was good. It gave a very little info about the story and anyone would like to know what had happened in it.

Pace: 5/5
It wasn't taken in haste nor was too slow. Just perfect according to the storyline. 

Plot: 20/20
Did not expect the first plot as well as the ending. Never expected jk.

Character development: 15/15 
The mentality of the main female lead did not change. She was a true fan. As well BTS being her bestie was really good.

Grammar: 20/20
To be honest, no grammatical error was found by me even though I tried hard.

Writing style: 15/15
The way of expressing the feelings was really good.

Overall enjoyment: 10/10
I totally enjoyed as it brought back my fangirl self.

Total: 99/100

Judge: Mae_writes_08Author: Nefelibatas_worldBook: Never Let Go

Author: Nefelibatas_world
Book: Never Let Go

Cover: 4/5
The font is visible and eye catching. It's suits the book. I noticed that the pic is little blurry. The picture in the cover gives a small idea of what the book is based on. It catches attention no doubt.

Title: 5/5
The title is really context and really good! Yep it has an emotion in the name itself. Not really I haven't seen any book in the same name so far...

Blurb: 5/5
It gives a perfect description for the book. Not much of a spoiler yet it gives a glimpse of ideas about what it would be like. It does intrigue people especially it's on a most famous theme.

Pace: 4/5 
It's on a correct pace not too fast nor slow. 
It's not confusing if we read it with our whole mind.

Plot: 18/20
It's an absolute unique plot not lyin' . I don't think it does only emotional wreck it is. The situation is kind of original yet not so much. 
Usually I'm not a person to read emotional plotted stories but yet this gave a good experience Kudos for the author!