"We're still figuring that out, but we'll announce it soon." Jennie curled her lips, clicking her pen out of stress. Lisa pushed the door of the classroom, capturing everyone's attention, especially Jennie. It resulted them to drop their jaw. "Uhm... good morning." Lisa smiled sheepishly to Jennie, "Manoban, good morning." Jennie stuttered, even though she's the one responsible for her hair, she didn't expect that Lisa would actually look even better in her normal uniform.

"Manoban!?" Irene raised her voice, "That's Manoban!?" the rest followed, totally shock. "I told you, she's hot." Jisoo nudged Chaeyoung, who is actually speechless the whole time.

So much for being called as the girl from The Grudge, Jisoo is finally taking back the words she spewed.

"I'll see you later?" Jennie chuckled, realizing that she have to go to the student council room.

"Of course, good luck." Lisa smiled again, watching the brunette snatch Chaeyoung off from Jisoo's grasp before leaving the classroom. "Yo, Manoban." Kai called, "Yes?" Lisa placed her bag down on the table.

"May I have a word?"

"Sure."

🪐🪐🪐

"I can see why you guys are close, she's really pretty." Irene said, taking a seat across from Jennie and Chaeyoung. She's also one of the student council officers. "I really thought she's that otaku type y'know." Irene added, "Is she dating someone? Maybe she's trying to impress someone, she really pulled off that Princess Diary." Irene continue to simp while Jennie can only feel a tinge of jealousy and annoyance to the older girl.

"She's single." Jennie set her pen down, "And no, she's not trying to impress, I suggested it so she made me cut her hair."

"You cut her hair? You guys always have your own little world in the campus, you protect her ass from Shin... Are you guys dating or what?"

"We're not...dating."

"If that's the case, I'll ask her out-"

"No." Jennie snapped.

"What do you mean no?"

"I won't allow you to have her!"

The brunette stood up from her seat, "Girl, I am just joking around. Why you have to act so intense as if you own her?" Irene huffed, "Jennie, are you okay?" Chaeng asked, worried.

"I'm fine." Jennie answered bleakly, taking a seat again. "Sorry." She added.

"Okay..."

🪐🪐🪐

"Kim Jongin, do you have a crush on our president?" Lisa asked innocently which made Kai stammer just as he was about to ask Lisa the same thing. "Wha- I mean... S-so what if I do!?" He raised his voice, but in the middle of the sentence he cracked. "Wait, so you do have a crush on her?" Lisa covered her mouth.

"Yeah, I was about to ask you the same thing? Are you guys dating or what?" Kai said which this surprised the thai even more. "No no no! We're not dating!" Lisa shook her head, "She's too good for me, I can never date her." She added.