"Omg, really?" I couldn't believe what I heard. "Never naman nagkwento sa'min si Magui eh. Nalaman nga lang namin ni Lia na ex friends niya kayo during the Solace Music Festival."

Gusto ko magtampo kay Magui.

She's so secretive. She knows a lot about us but we know nothing about her.

"Look... hinahanap na ko ng mga kabanda ko. I have to go."

"Cleo, please help me look for Magui."

"Mahirap hanapin ang ayaw magpahanap."

I was left dumbfounded. Cleo wasn't helpful at all.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I went back to Manila and filed a missing person case the following day. The police weren't helpful too. They were able to track Magui arriving at the airport pero wala na after that.

"Nasaan ka na ba, Mags?" I started crying outside the police station.

I didn't know what to do anymore.

"Riley." I wiped my tears when I saw Cleo in front of me.

She was with Stella, her girlfriend.

"Any update?" Stella asked me.

"They were able to track her arrival at the airport but that's it. The police didn't know where to look so they just sent some people to ask around in the airport." I told the two of them.

Stella hugged me and I hugged her back. I needed this.

I'm too tired.

I have been looking for Magui for days now. I haven't eaten or slept properly.

"It seems like she ghosted us again." Cleo rolled her eyes. "Ang hilig niyang maglaho kapag may problema. When Ashi broke up with her, she left all of us without a word. Now that Solace has shut down, she left again without a word."

"Love, Magui's going through a lot right now. Subukan na lang natin siya hanapin but if we really can't find her, isipin na lang natin na she started a new life again." Stella told Cleo.

"I know one place where she can be," Cleo told us.

"Where?" I asked.

"Her old house," Cleo answered. "The house her dad left her."

We all went to Cleo's car and she started driving toward Magui's house. I didn't even know that she has a house here.

"Wala ba talagang sinasabi sa inyo si Magui?" Cleo asked to broke the silence.

It was awkward. I know that they both didn't like my presence. I felt that when I took a picture with them. That's when I knew that something was going on. Former friends pala kasi sila ni Magui.

"None. She was the mysterious girl that arrived at our company four years ago. We kept her company but she never opened up any of her problems even if we told her that he can tell us anything." I answered Cleo's question. "She wouldn't tell us why she refuse to go home. Kailan lang nung nalaman ko yung tungkol kay Ashi but I didn't know why they broke up."

"That's because Magui cheated on Ashi with her ex."

"Stella!" Cleo stopped her from telling the story. "It's not our story to tell."

Magui cheated on Ashi?

No wonder Ashi was that furious.

But how can Magui do that?