16 of them were sexually assaulted. Six of them sustained major injuries and one committed suicide. They shouldn't get away from the law. They deserve to be punished.

"It was not all Magui. During my time, it was Kelly who silenced me." Another victim told us.

"You don't know Magui, Ms. Ashi." Another commented.

Don't I?

I know her pretty well.

She's a liar.

A cheater.

"She's been a good addition to the company. Very outgoing and cares for all of us. She was deceived. She was made to think that the money was for the big projects assigned to us. She had no idea about the situation. We wanted to tell her. To ask for her help but the big boss is watching us. He's powerful and he can do anything." She added.

I can't help but roll my eyes at her. I couldn't believe every word she said. An outgoing Magui? Impossible! Galit na galit nga siya sa mundo dati, eh.

"Girls, Magui is brainwashing you. Do you really believe that she is a good person?" I am still trying to open their eyes.

"Mabait si Magui, Ash." Ava interrupted. "Alam kong galit ka dahil nasaktan ka niya. I didn't know that she was your ex not until now. Magui was always there for me whenever I fail my job. Naniniwala ako na wala siyang alam. She always reported if someone is being molested by the male employees. If she knew about Mr. Cameron, she would report it too."

"Maybe she knew but didn't report it to gain Mr. Cameron's trust. Maybe she tolerated him so she can inherit all of his properties." I told them since I figured out that all of Magui's wealth and success is because of Mr. Cameron.

Ashi, listen to yourself.

Do you think Magui can do all of this?

I've known Magui for years.

I thought I knew her.

But I didn't know that she can cheat on me.

I didn't know that she could hurt me like this.

So I don't know her.

"That's what I also think." Kelly agreed with me. "But among all of us, Magui has the determination that we don't have. Magui won fair and square. It was an anonymous decision made by the board and the vote of the employees. She was deserving."

All of the other victims believe that Magui was innocent. They didn't want to sue Magui. They wanted to settle. Sila pa rin masusunod, hindi ako.

We went to court the following day. I saw Magui again. I know she saw me too but she refused to look at me.

At the end of the hearing, the court found Lloyd Cameron guilty of sexual assault. Magui for obstruction of justice and negligence for not reviewing the papers she was signing.

The court asked Solace to pay each victim 8 Million dollars compensation.

I hugged Ava who finally got the justice she deserves after being quiet for a long time. I still don't think money is enough but I hope that big boss of theirs rots in hell.

We were about to leave when I turned my eyes to Magui. She was crying and Riley was there to comfort her. There was another girl but I don't know who she is.

Our eyes met all of a sudden.

It was the first time in years since I last saw her brows furrowed angrily. It was the same when I first met her. When she was cold and angry at the world.