I just rolled my eyes at him and looked back at the stool, eagerly waiting to hear what is the house the new girl will be sorted to.

....

"Can you cut this conversation short please?-" Fred started.

"-we are trying to watch and listen to the sorting ceremony" George finished pointing his head towards the girl at the stool.

"since when do you care?" Ron asked lifting an eyebrow. 

"yes, good observation Ron, since when do you two watch the ceremony like it is a thing that happens once in a life time" Hermione asked. Finally something Ron and Hermione agree on.

"Since today" They both replied 

""sorry" then" Ron responded in a sarcastic tone, sent one last glare, and watched somewhat excited to hear where the girl would be sorted?. "it is her again" Ron whispered.

Again?, do these two know something i don't?. Millions on questions popped in my head, nontheless I told myself: Wave it off Harry!, just watch and listen, not hard, it isn't much of a big deal anyway.. or is it?. 

Am I concerned about her?. Am I hoping she would be sorted with us, our house Gryffindor?. No, of course not, we haven't talked yet. Bloody hell, I think im melting like an ice cream cone. Since when did it become hot in here?. I can't stop looking into her eyes.

y/n pov

An old?. Maybe more of an ancient looking hat was placed on my head. 

"Ahh..! back to work I see.. Hmm, what a hard one to place, I never had to decide where to put a student this hard since Potter.." The hat said as its voice started trailing lower.

Potter? Harry Potter is here at Hogwarts?  ....   I looked over at the Gryffindor table and I saw the twin's eyes along with a ginger-haired boy who looked like them, their brother Ron?, maybe? and another boy with glasses, shining emerald eyes and brown hair, is he looking at me?. 

Merlin, I could feel us holding eye contact. I broke it. My stomach did a small flip, I can feel it.

"born ready and to be a leader so Slytherin?.. quite wise, Ravenclaw?.. Overly careing, what a sweet soul, Huffelpuff?.." The hat paused.

I can't handle the second I get finally sorted to start breathing again, I've held my breath the second this hat layed its leather on my head.

"don't be scared I don't bite, don't forget to breathe while you are at it..." The hat continued again before stopping.

"...."

"GRYFFINDOR!!"

I smiled, I couldn't be happier than now. It is all over and I get to be the twins and play quidditch for Gryffindor. 

As I walked over to the Griffindor's table my uniform's tie colour changed from plain black to red and yellow. Huge applause along went off from most table except from the slytherin. 

Why are they ... moody?. With the loud applause I could still hear quite loud whistles from both of the twins. I sat next to the guy I held eye contact

"hello again, we met on the train, except my brothers dragged you out before we could actually talk or say a word." The ginger headed guy said as he was sending glares at his brothers. They gave him a grin then looked away.

"hello, you must be Ron right?, I'm y/n l/n" I asked then introduced myself with a smile. "Fred and goerge told me about you-" I said. I made it look like I was about to say something just to send fear through the twins. I admit, that was a little evil, but they started war. 

Ron's eyes widened and he looked at his twin brothers.

"what did you say?! what did you say?!" he demanded. They both mouthed help. I grinned and shook my head a no to fool them into believing I would back stab them.

"you didn't let me finish, they told me about you good things" I assured. The twins to a sigh of relief before mouthing me: (we will get you back for this) with a grin.

"I hope what you are saying is pure, empty from lies" he said with a smile that screams (I really hope so). I looked over at the girl sitting next to Ron. 

"hello, I'm Hermione Granger, nice to be able to talk to you" The girl said while stretching an arm towards me.              

I laughed along with her. I didn't know they were waiting eagerly to meet me.

"hello, I'm y/n l/n" and gladly took her handshake with a smile.

~

harry's pov

I was looking at my friends taking turns to meet the new girl. I couldn't wait to say hello too. I kept looking at her .... or I could say staring at her. 

She to looked behind her and caught me staring at her. Merlin. 

"Oh hello, I'm so sorry I- I was th- thinking about something" I said trying to come up with an excuse.

"don't worry" She replied with the softest most amazing smile to exist. 

Isn't it illigal for someone to be this enchanting?, making others' stomachs do flips every time she opens her mouth to say something?. 

If the demetors attack made my stomach flip, she made it flip much much more.

"I'm y/n l/n by the way"

"Harry, Harry Potter" I said scratching the back of my neck. Awkward.

....

"Wait, The Harry Potter?" She asked with small shocked. I laughed. Nothing new, but this one is for sure different.

___________________________

(written on: 1/7/2022 - 1385 words)

So did you like the meeting?

I will start making the stories less longer and get to the point, now that you got butterflies in your stomach.