47 Changed appearance

Start from the beginning

Anastasia: "So... Are you trying to say i am an alien?" She said while getting scared.

Equinox giggled. "How can you joke in this serious situation?"

Anastasia: "No, i am serious. I am scared for my life. But..." She sighed. "Maybe i had an idea about this..."

Equinox got confused. "Huh!?"

Anastasia showed her the mark on her neck.

Equinox looked at it closely and noticed that the mark looked very familiar to her. It looked like a wings symbol.

As she went ahead to touch the mark. Anastasia birth mark started to glow and accidentally burned Equinox's hand.

"Ouch!" Equinox flinched and bitted her lips to control her pain.

Anastasia felt guilty. "I am so sorry." She went towards her and healed her hand.

Equinox: "It's okay. Nothing happened to me. I am alright." She lied because her head was paining like hell.

Anastasia: "Umm.. If your head is paining then you should go out and breath fresh air."

Equinox shook her head. "Ezen said i am not allowed to go outside."

Anastasia: "But who is he to tell you to do anything?"

Equinox smiled. "You are stubborn, just like me. I like it..."

Anastasia: "Then come with me. I am going in my college anyway. So you could accompany me too." She tried to persuade her. "Come on Equinox. It will not be a trouble."

Equinox: "I know. But Ezen will not say it without any reason. so it will better if i stayed here only. You can go. I don't want to put you in trouble because of me."

Equinox know that the news about her escaping hell might be a gossip now. So every demons in the earth will try their best to catch her to gain the empress's favor.

Anastasia also read her mind. "Ohh, so you don't want anyone to catch you.." She started to think. "So how about we change your face?"

Equinox raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Anastasia: "Maybe you forgot that you are an demon. You can shapeshift if you want.."

Equinox: "Yeah, but... I don't have my powers anymore."

Anastasia came forward. "Then I'll help you..."

Equinox: "And how are you going to do that?" She sighed. "Anastasia i know you want to help me... But, i don't want to burden you." She mumbled under her breath. "My brother has troubled you enough..."

Anastasia turned sad. "Now you are making me feel like a stranger... Don't be like that. Just think this as a way i could practice my magic... How about it?"

Equinox giggled because she couldn't argue with her anymore. "You are not going to listen to me. Are you?"

Anastasia shook her head. "Nope."

Equinox. "Then fine, but don't drain yourself. alright?"

"Sure.." Anastasia smiled but then she remembered that she kept her things at home.

"Give me two seconds. I'll be back." Anastasia gave her a awkward smile and teleported herself in her house.

"Huh!?" Before Equinox could understand anything. Anastasia came back again while carrying her luggages and things.