Chapter 12

Dinner was awkward for (Y/N). It seemed like everyone sat away from her. It's not that they moved away, she was the first one to sit, but no one really sat beside her. Although, Chuck seemed like he wanted to chat.

After quickly eating all his food, he zoomed by (Y/N) and sat beside her. "Hey! You alright?" he asked, worriedly.

(Y/N) just gave him the side eye and glanced back at her food. "Yeah, just stressed, I guess."

"I knew it! I mean, we all kind of figured," Chuck said as he smiled. (Y/N) took a glimpse over at the yellow bird but before she got to say anything else, he spoke up. "In your honest opinion, what would be a good name for an eagle?" he asked, speaking fast like usual.

The small bird blinked a few times and hummed. "Uh, I don't know. Uhm, Harvey?"

Chuck gasped and smiled. "That's a perfect name!" He then disappeared and reappeared in front of (Y/N) with a notepad and pencil. "Okay, okay, what about color?"

"Uh, does it matter?" (Y/N) asked in amusement.

Chuck nodded really fast. "Yes, it matters!"

(Y/N) was very confused and shook her head. "Why?"

The yellow bird placed a wing up to his beak, she got the hint and leaned towards Chuck as he started to whisper in her ear.

"Oh? Oh! Uh-huh. Okay. Uhm..."

When Chuck was done talking to (Y/N), she sat back up and looked at the yellow bird. (Y/N) tried to not show it on her face but she had doubts about the plan. "Wow, yeah...uh, are you sure that would even work?" she asked, she tried to be nice about it, even though it kind of annoyed her. The idea didn't seem plausible, hundreds of birds and pigs lives were at stake, right at this moment. One wrong move, and its game over.

"Yeah! Silver thinks it's a good idea!" He smiled and gestured at Silver behind him. (Y/N) glanced up and saw Silver just staring at her, her eyes staring (Y/N) down, almost suspiciously.

(Y/N) mentally rolled her eyes.

'Ugh, Silver, this! Silver, that! Yada, yada, ya.'

(Y/N) averted her eyes away from Silver and saw Red looking over in her direction. She looked away, feeling bad for what happened a few hours ago. But, it brought up an important question. "Does Red know anything about this?" (Y/N) asked Chuck quietly, trying to make sure Red doesn't overhear.

It was all over Chuck's face. He was trying to say yes, but his face was saying no. "Yeah, we totally did...tell him."

(Y/N) wasn't fooled, she did a half-lidded expression at him. "You haven't told him anything, did you ...?"

The speedster sighed in defeat. "No, but we will! Eventually ..."

(Y/N) wasn't sure when 'eventually' was going to be but she just felt too out of it to keep the conversation going. She just sighed and took a bite out of her food. "Okay," she muttered. Chuck seemed like he got the idea that she was done talking. He just gave (Y/N) an awkward closed-beak smile but before he went away, (Y/N) spoke up. "Oh, and Chuck?"

He looked over at her curiously.

"I think blue will be a good color," (Y/N) said as she took another bite of her food.

Chuck smiled and scribbled down on the notepad he was holding. "Got it! Thanks, (Y/N)," he said with a nod and then zoomed away.

(Y/N) was quickly finishing up her food, while she was eating, she looked up at the group. Everyone seemed to converse with each other, except for Red and Mighty Eagle. Red just looked like he was deep in thought while Mighty Eagle looked like he was about to lose it.