The Honeymoon

The Honeymoon

-Ash POV-

When Misty and I emerged from her...our room I found Pikachu had left the room I intended to sleep in. He looked at me first annoyed but then found Misty kissing my cheek and his face softened. Then it brightened to a smile as he put his paws together and said, "PIKA!" Almost like I could feel him saying 'Ah, HELL YEAH!' We had a very light breakfast though I wanted to eat more Misty desperately wanted us to arrive at Pallet as early as possible.

Once we began in the carriage, I put my hand on the side of Misty's face caressing it. My servants at my father's old palatial estate were waiting. Misty's viridian eyes met mine and I kissed her gently feeling like a weight had been lifted after last night's revelations. Knowing she burned for me as well liberated me. She told me she was excited to meet the staff and to see what would be our primary residence of our two person family. I only wished the carriage was big enough to have more than just make out fun. Misty with her travel clothes on at the moment, exited the carriage with one of my footmen's assistance. While I followed suit and her face looked amazed at seeing it with its high ceiling two story high main building. A tower built above the 2nd floor gave it a domed 3rd story, which I hoped to adventure in with her. Pikachu smiled bounding for the palace, behind Misty and me as I took her hand in mine and led her up the steps. Each maid either curtsied or bowed as we passed them both of us smiling at seeing their faces. Till I reached my head maid Mrs. Colson who said, "Welcome to Pallet, your grace, it has been so long since we have been blessed with your presence, but I trust you will find everything to your liking."

I genuinely smiled at her and said, "I do not doubt it, Mrs. Colson. I hope you have been well." Briefly glancing at Misty who was still beaming as she saw me smiling like she could help but be addicted to seeing it on my face, I said, "May I introduce to you the Duchess of Pallet?"

"I am looking forward to making your acquaintance, Mrs. Colson." Misty said.

"Thank you, your grace, I have planned everything to make you both comfortable. First, a light meal, served on the terrace. Then a tour to show you all the improvements I have made. Then –"

Interrupting Mrs. Colson I said, "I am sure it will be most diverting, but I am afraid it will have to wait." I noticed she did look a little down after I said that, continuing, "I have plans of my own for my new bride." Misty merely smirked at me as I said that looking at her and taking her hand and leading her inside. The vaulted ceiling artwork was breathtaking or at least that was how it looked on Misty's face as she took it in. Ho-Oh was at the center of the painting, there were three different legendary Pokemon that were looking at it. Suicune the reincarnation of the north wind, another was Entei the reincarnation of the Volcano, and lastly Raikou the reincarnation of Thunder. Each was around Ho-Oh if you drew a line from each on to another it formed almost a perfect triangle around Ho-Oh who had revived and gave each of those Pokemon new life. Maybe at some point I would tell Misty about how I met Ho-Oh and Suicune when I was younger. Now though I just said to Misty with a smirk, "I want to show you the bedroom."

A toothy grin shined back at me before she said, "Yours or mine?"

"You truly believe we are to have separate rooms?" I said with a bit of flirtatious swagger, before I picked her up. One hand was holding her up across my chest by her thigh and the other was supporting her back as she clung to my shoulders as she yelped in a surprised tone.

"Stop Ash! They shall see!" Misty exclaimed though she was still smiling, "Whatever will they think?"

As I began to carry her to the bedroom I just said, "Does it matter?"

-Misty POV-

Just before Ash turned the corner to our bedroom, I saw Pikachu give me a sly look before he bounded away with Rose to the kitchens or at least I think that was what I briefly caught her saying to Pikachu. Setting me on the bed Ash left me to close the door, just as he locked it I ran and jumped up into his arms kissing him passionately. My hands ran though his messy black hair as he held me by holding onto my ass as my legs wrapped around his waist. Laying me back onto the bed we began to help undress the other while he towered above me before he began to assault my neck with his lips and tongue making me moan and squeeze my legs around his waist tighter hoping to keep him close to me. My hands trailed up and down his back lightly scratching him causing a muffled groan against my neck. Sitting up he assisted me in getting rid of my dress, and him of his coat, vest and shirt. I kissed and nipped at his neck and jawline causing a moan to escape his throat, while his hands worked up my sides till they found the swell of my breasts and began to massage and tease them. Making me lean my head against his chest enjoying the pleasure that was rippling through me as I frantically planted kisses all over his chest to keep from crying out how good it felt. Pushing me onto my back he planted his own kisses just above my breasts then looking at me like a Gengar with bad intentions, he enveloped my hard perky nipple into his mouth. Swirling and flicking it with his tongue his right hand found my left breast and kept rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. I just moaned arching my back to try and force more of my breast into his mouth before he grazed his teeth over it causing me to buck my hips. Pulling his face over to my other breast he frantically gave it equal attention causing me to lean my head back and just enjoy him teasing and manipulating my nipple till they felt as hard as diamonds. Thinking he was going to fuck me I pulled him by the hair to my face and kissed him hard before saying, "Please Ash make me yours again." Slightly out of breath he kissed me hard pulling on my lower lip with his teeth. He began to slowly trail kisses down my neck, planting a kiss against each nipple, slowly finding my bellybutton which he swirled his tongue in. I was confused at first leaning up with my elbows looking at him a little slack jawed about to ask what he was doing when he pulled the buttons on my under leggings and he began to plan a kiss against each of my thighs. Slowly kissing closer and closer till he let his tongue gently brush against my opening causing me to shudder at the feeling. Then he kissed me there and I smiled feeling his lips stay pressed before I felt his tongue working in circles clockwise. Making me feel incredibly hot all over I began to reach for his hand bringing one up to my breast to make him massage it as he kept his tongue moving. I tried bucking my hips against him every time his tongue touches a particular spot just above the opening. Ash then buried and shook his head left and right while his tongue kept brushing and swirling against me, while he gripped my breast harder causing me to moan and cry out for him to not stop. Then I felt the pinnacle getting closer and closer and I lost my breath gasping as I released opening my eyes I saw his beaming face. I kissed him hungrily not letting him leave just as I began to feel his hard throbbing member pressing against my thigh. I pulled away and said, "Please Ash put it inside of me, I want to feel all of you."