Art of the Swoon

A/N: I have finished another some simple warnings there is some more explicit material ie solo masturbation. I do not own Pokemon or Bridgergton, they belong to Nitendo, Game Freak, Netflix etc. Please feel free to leave a review or like and follow, and credit to Songwriters: Rodney Jerkins / Lashawn Ameen Daniels / Fred Jerkins Iii / Lashawn Daniels / Harvey Mason, there is a song done by Misty later in this chapter. Some of you may recognize it or maybe you don't if not it felt low key like it fit better than Misty's Song. I know blasphemy from a PokeShipper but enjoy.

-Misty POV-

The dance floor was underneath a white cherry blossom tree, filled with lights, as Ash and I headed for the dance floor. Fog was enveloping the nearby foliage. Ash was dressed in his usual black suit, as we began to dance in step with all the other couples present. At the midpoint of the dance he removed the gloves from my arm, his rough boxing hands grazing my smooth pale white skin leaving goosebumps in its wake. His hand lifted my hand up in the air before he trailed it down to my back, my breath caught but I didn't stop staring deep into his eyes. His deep brown chocolate eyes never straying from my deep blue eyes. Sparklers began to go off all around the dance floor and every other couple it seemed to have left, as Ash began to dip me ever so gently. He looked happy to be here with me, when he pulled me out of the dip our faces ended up close almost touching. My eyes fluttered shut as I began to lean in towards his lips just as our lips touched. I woke up drenched in sweat breathing heavy. I was all alone in my room, as I tried to calm my racing heart and go back to sleep I wished I could have at least felt his lips and how he kissed before waking up.

Later that day we were at an Ice Cream parlor, my sister was chaperoning a few tables away with Tracey. Over the past week I had three different suitors propose to me, and I had rejected each one of them because they were not my love match that I so desperately wanted. I really hated that Ash was right about that part about me, even before he really knew me. Ash was finishing his current spoonful of ice cream and as he began to lick the spoon in a way that had me laser focused on his mouth and tongue as it was licked clean. My heart began racing like it had been earlier this morning. "Our ruse has been working thus far, but we must continue, until I have found my match." I said leaning towards him to make sure no one overheard me.

"In the grand battle of the season, I am your trusted general, marshalling your troops." Ash said smiling like as if he was enjoying this ruse.

"Lance could only hope for a soldier so brave." I complimented.

"And handsome," he said gesturing with his spoon, "You must not forget that." I laughed at his smart comment.

Back at our drawing room Daisy inquired, "Misty, have you thought about with whom you would like to dance with at tonight's ball?"

"I have some ideas, Lord Weaver is a fine dancer." I stated rather flatly.

Tracey piped up, "Lord Hardy was asking about you at the White's Ball last night?"

Daisy rolled her eyes because he had tried wooing her despite it being obvious that she was in love with Tracey, "Lord Hardy? What about the duke?"

"The duke has not proposed, sister." I did not call him by his name with my sisters otherwise they would think I was in love with the man. "I am still considering my best course."

Gary chose to speak, "Wise girl."

"Lord Hardy is a fine option, although he is rather boastful." I stated.

Violet sat down next to me as Daisy responded, "My dear sister, why do you complicate matters so? You must marry the man who feels like your dearest friend."