chapter 43 | head

Start from the beginning

"What ever you want to do," I say to her and she smiles at me happily.

"I want to visit your mom again because I need some motherly support right now," she says with a sad smile.

"My mother loves you so I'm sure that would be no issue for her," I say to her and she smiles.

"Well I need to go get ready and so do you," she says as she gets up and walks over to the bathroom.

I quickly get ready into a hoodie and jeans per usually and do my hygiene routine.

Aulora comes out with her hair in a ponytail and I cute outfit.

She's so cute and she's always so fucking beautiful.

Her outfit:

(Choose you what you wish!)

Her ass looks so good in those pants and it's making it hard to breath.

"Okay I'm ready," she says as she sprays her perfume.

"Okay, want to help me get Laila ready?," I ask her and she nods her head.

We turn to her closet to pick her a outfit.

Her outfit:

(Choose what you want!)

We get her in some cute overalls and I swear I want more kids because this is so cute.

"Do you want more kids?," I ask her and she turns to me.

"No I don't," she says.

I frown.

I want more kids but she doesn't want anymore and I want to be with her forever.

"I'm messing with you. I want so many more of these little things," she says as she pinched Laila's chubby cheeks.

I sigh in relief before putting Laila on my hip as Aulora gets all the things she needs to leave the house.