Tae: koo Hyung~ didn't you say you want to see me strip tease you? Don't you remember it?

Tae asked innocently looking at his husband with his puppy eyes pushing jungkook to the edge, and the pout on his soft plump lips was not helping jungkook with his situation, he groaned when he wasn't able to just free himself and get tae in his arms. Tae then pushed the plate of chocolate and strawberry to either side of the table and sat at the centre of the table, spreading his legs a little, proudly showing off the love bites on his inner thighs. Jungkook's eyes didn't leave tae even for a millisecond and kept his eyes wide open staring at the blue head's every single action.

He watched how tae picked up a strawberry with his slender finger and dipped it in the chocolate which was slightly melting, Then tae brought the chocolate-coated strawberry to his lips and thrusted it into his mouth making jungkook chock on air at the action.
Jungkook felt his dick twitch in his pants when he heard a sinful moan slip from tae's lips, he couldn't take the teasing anymore. He wants tae now!!

Jungkook: Taebaby, My cutie pie, My tiger cub, my wifey please free these cuffs, my love! Hyung wants to touch you so bad.

Jungkook asked desperately pleading tae to open the cuffs, even though a part of tae felt bad for teasing his husband the other naughty side loved seeing jungkook wanting him so much. It somehow made him feel so pretty and worthy. Tae kept munching the strawberries with chocolate enjoying his favourite fruit.

Tae: These are so tasty hyung, I swear!

Tae said happily as he kept devouring the tasty strawberries with chocolate dip. His love for strawberries is beyond boundaries. In the eagerness of eating strawberries, he totally ignored the soul of a certain bunny who was cuffed to the bed. The chocolate and strawberries combination was really good to eat that he practically abandon his husband and focused on finishing the plate of strawberries.

Jungkook pov:

look at him cuffing me to the bed, teasing me by wearing sexy stuffs and waking my Junior and now eating strawberries completely ignoring my hot and handsome presence!! You're so gonna pay for doing this, my love. Look at you!! Such a messy eater, But I love it. Love you so much. But I'm not going to go easy on you babies mama you teased me too much already. I then watched my baby take the glass of wine, is he going to drink that? Hell no!!

Jungkook: Bab-

I wasn't able to stop him as he already drank the whole glass like it was water, looking at the bottle I can say that's some strong wine. I watched him take the other glass and gulp it down again. Shit, I should stop him.

Jungkook: Tae!! That's enough drink for today!

I said firmly. I can't help but worry, I know my baby can't handle too much alcohol.

Tae: B-but koo~ this...this taste very strange!!

He argued trying to drink more from the glass. That's it! I can't let him drink even more and get drunk, tomorrow he'll have a bad hangover.

A/n pov:

Jungkook didn't want tae to drink anymore so he decided to stop tae before he gets out of hand.

Jungkook: Jeon Taehyung

Jungkook's low voice was heard making tae shiver at that. Tae stared into kook's eyes while gulping the bitter-sweet liquid in his mouth and hummed at jungkook.

Jungkook: uncuff me

Jungkook demanded maintaining his low voice, tae stared at jungkook for a few minutes and then eventually nodded noticing the seriousness in jungkook's tone. He got up from the table after placing the empty wine glass down and crawled onto the bed, but instead of uncuffing jungkook, tae went and placed himself on top of jungkook's abdomen and giggled bobbing their noses together causing jungkook to smile too, ahhh how badly jungkook wants to touch and kiss this cutie!