11. He sealed it

In Karan and Faizi's room

Karan smirked at Monami who was dumbfounded right now.

"Kya hua Rani Sahiba? Itni shocked kyu hai aap?"

"Ye sab tumne kiya? I mean itna sab kuch. Pura surprise tumne plan kiya. I am impressed Agent Shergill. " She playfully patted his back.

Karan chuckled at her antics.

"Agar tumhara ho gaya ho toh please." Saying this he pulled the chair for her like a gentleman.

Monami gave him a smile before taking a seat. Karan too sat opposite to her. He revealed all the dishes in front of her. She was taken aback in surprise  spotting all her favourites.

"Tumhe kaise pata ye sab Mera favourite hai? Starters se leke desserts tak mere favourite hai. Specially ye caramel custard. Kisne bataya tumhe ye sab?"

(Writer ka favourite hai caramel custard isiliye include kiya. And right now I am craving for it.)

Karan was serving her food while answering.

"Tumhe pasand aya na..that's it. " Karan indicated her to start. Monami was about to have a bite when a spoon was forwarded to her. It was Karan who forwarded his first bite to her which she gladly too and then continued eating talking random stuffs.

After they were finished with their dinner, Karan again stood up and held his hand for her.

Monami gazed his hand and then at him

"Aur bhi hai?" In return she got reply " Abhi toh kuch hua hi nahi hai. "

Again all surprised she placed her hand on his and stood up. Karan made her stand in the middle of the room and asked for a minute.

He went to the drawer and took something.

Monami was busy looking here and there as that's all she could do.

"Monami.." she heard Karan making her look for him. Her eyes searched for him all around when he again called out making her look a bit down.

She gasped seeing him on his knees.

"Karan ye sab.." she was at loss of words.

Karan took a deep breath as he felt nervous taking such a big step in his life. But all his nervousness flew in air looking at Monami's face. He fixed his stare deep in her eyes and held her hand gently.

"Monami... Yaad hai ye jagah..vo din jab mujhe tumhare pyaar ke baare mein pata chala tha. Yahi vo jagah jaha meine tumhara dil todha tha."

Monami nodded No.

"Nahi bolne se sach nahi badalta Monami. Aur sach yahi hai ki meine iss jagah par tumhara dil dukhaya tha. Mere liye ye jagah bohot special hai kyuki yaha par mujhe tumhare feelings ke baare mein pata chala tha lekin tumhare liye ye jagah humesha tumhe uss din ki yaad dilati rahegi. That's the reason ki meine ye jagah choice ki hai humare rishte ko seal karne ke liye. Taki next time tumhe ye jagah humesha humare iss din ki yaad dilaye. "

Karan fetched out his mother's ring from his pocket with his other hand holding her one hand.

Monami's heart accelerated at a faster pace getting his next action. She waited for this moment for like forever. She couldn't comprehend her feeling at this moment as all her emotions were ready to burst any moment

"Uss raat jab tumne mujhe vo promise kiye the terrace par.. ussi din pata chal gaya tha ki ab der nahi karni. Tumhe khona nahi chahta tha isliye bhabhi se ring li thi. Lekin tab nahi de paya lekin ab jab dusra mauka mila hai toh wait nahi karna chahta. So Dr Monami Mahajan, kya aap apni life ka aage ka safar mere sath guzarna chahenge? Will you marry me?"